What for? Fang Li asked suspiciously.

Rong Min glanced at him, the results of the investigation of Song Zhengchang's incident came out, do you want to see it?

See! Fang Li's eyes lit up, so fast? The uncle of the Intelligence Department is also too powerful.

Yung: Of course, they are all professional.

Uh-huh, the best. Fang Li praised without hesitation.

Coming to Rong Ming's office, Xia Yang saw Fang Li habitually say hello: Hi Xiao Li, it's early. Also laughed a little.

Fang Li: Brother Xia Yang was still

a little embarrassed, he didn't dare to look at Xia Yang, followed Rong Min into the office, and saw that Xia Yang was a little confused.

The head of the intelligence department has already sent the results of the investigation, and the two looked.

For a while, Fang Li looked at the information in the light screen, oh, sure enough, it was like this, it was similar to what I thought.

He asked Rong Min again, did he bring Song Zhengchang over?

Yung: Hmm.

Fang Li: Then I'll go.

Because Fang Li especially allowed Song Zhengchang to follow the report on Earth, they were busy with the original interview task yesterday, and they urgently began to prepare for the in-depth interview content later.

This morning, they also followed the planters in the field to shoot.

When Fang Li found Song Zhengchang, he was still busy.

Fang Li looked at the side and found that Song Zhengchang still knew a lot about crop cultivation, some terms were also very slippery, and the questions asked were also very on the point, it was difficult to imagine that he used to be a news anchor of Dixing TV, and it can be seen that he must have worked hard in this regard.

Between filming, Song Zhengchang saw Fang Li coming, and knew that he was probably looking for himself, and he came over.

Mr. Fang, but there is something to explain?

Fang Li nodded: The results of that investigation came out.

Song Zhengchang was stunned in his heart, it was worthy of being the military department, and he couldn't find a clue, they only investigated it in one day.

He pursed his lips and asked: What's going on?

Fang Li glanced over there and said, "When your side is over, we'll talk again."

Song Zhengchang looked at the staff behind him, he himself is the host, if he is not there, all the work will have to be dragged back. He nodded: "Okay, I'll find you later."

Song Zhengchang hurriedly called Fang Li after he was busy at eleven, and Fang Li came over and took him to Rong Ming's office.

The situation found is here, you take a look first. Fang Li sent a folder of information to Song Zhengchang.

Song Zhengchang's hand trembled a little, took a deep breath, and only then clicked to look.

He had waited too long for this truth, and now he could finally know the situation.

There were several videos in the folder, and several audios, Song Zhengchang glanced at it, clicked on the video monitored on the 16th floor of the hotel, and looked.

At the beginning, he lived on the 16th floor, saw the surveillance footage, and sure enough, the people in the hotel were lying to him, saying that what the monitoring was broken and did not film, it was all a lie.