Mr. Fang, are you saying that we can do in-depth interviews? Originally, only an interview was made, according to Fang Li's words, Song Zhengchang hurriedly asked, can we track and report on the ancient earth crops here?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, not only crops, we also have some ancient earth animals, if you are interested, you can also make in-depth reports.

Thank you, Mr. Fang. The light in Song Zhengchang's eyes lit up, and the anxiety and irritability that was threatened just now were diluted a little.

Fang Li saw his expression, talking about the kind of concentration when he was professional, and if nothing else, Song Zhengchang really loved his career.

He reminded him that Professor Xie of the Imperial Agricultural University and Professor Hu of Zoology are also here, and they are here with a team to follow the research, if you can invite them, I think it will be helpful to your program.

Song Zhengchang was shocked when he heard this, and thanked Mr. Fang for his guidance.

You are welcome. Fang Li looked at the time and said, the time for your appointment with President Chu is almost up, I'll send you back."

No, no, I'll just go back myself. Song Zhengchang quickly waved his hand and said.

Fang Li smiled, you're welcome, Mr. Song, we will contact you again.

Saying that, Fang Li waved his hand and sent Song Zhengchang back to the foot of the mountain behind the grain processing center.

Song Zhengchang:

He looked at the hill in front of him, only himself, no Fang Li, no Rong Ming, as if it was just a dream he had just had.

He looked a little dazed.

Ding dong.

A message prompt sounded, and Song Zhengchang opened it to take a look.

[Mr. Song, I am Fang Li, this is my communication number, you can contact me in time if you have something. ] 】

It was not a dream, Song Zhengchang raised his eyes and looked at the sky, blue and high, few clouds, it was a big sunny day.

He let out a long breath, only to feel enlightened.

[Okay, thank you, Mr. Fang. 】 In Rong Ming's office, Fang Li and

Rong Min discussed for a while before going to the Wen Zhixian Laboratory.

When he came out of the Rong Ming office, he startled Xia Yang.

When did you come in? Xia Yang looked back at the inside of the office, scratching his head, didn't the marshal go out? When did you come back?

Fang Li smiled, brother Xia Yang, you desert at work, be careful that Uncle Marshal deducts your salary.

I've been standing here, okay, did you teach the marshal some spells again? Xia Yang would not fall for him.

Don't tell you. I'm going to find Brother Zhixian.

Xia Yang watched him leave happily, and looked back at the marshal in the office, who also had a smile on the corner of his mouth. Xia Yang scratched his head, and the two strangely did not know what they were plotting again.

At noon, Rong Ming went to the Wen Zhixian Laboratory to find Fang Li to eat.

When he entered the laboratory, he saw Fang Li and Wen Zhixian, head next to head, writing and drawing on a piece of paper, and the two were very close.

Rong Ming's brows furrowed slightly.

Wen Zhixian: I feel like something is wrong here, wouldn't it be better to add a spin like this?