Song Zhengchang understood what Fang Li meant, and he said: It was Zhao Mingshuo, the director of the variety channel, who became the deputy director. He is now the director of the station, and he was promoted last year. I suspected him at first, but I couldn't find proof, and after more than two months, I heard some rumors that Sun Qi, the director of the financial channel, was framing me, because at the dinner party that day, he sat next to me and poured me wine, and I suspected that there might be something added to the wine. And, shortly after I resigned, Sun Qi was fired because of a sex scandal.

Then you Fang Li paused for a moment and asked, did you and Ye Shan

Song Zhengchang put his hands in his hair and scratched his head hard, I am not impressed. I vaguely remember someone helping me into the room, and I don't remember what happened next. I later went to adjust the surveillance video of the hotel, and the hotel people said that the surveillance on the upper and lower floors was broken that day.

This is obviously intentional.

I know, but I can't find other evidence.

Fang Li looked at him like this, it is estimated that he couldn't think of any useful information, he looked at Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, can you help check it?

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

Song Zhengchang looked up at Rong Ming, and then at Fang Li.

Fang Li said: Uncle Marshal will arrange for someone to investigate this matter.

Saying that, Rong Min made a phone call and went out: investigate what happened on the day of the celebration of T5 Planet TV Song Zhengchang on Dixing TV Station six years ago, including the information of all the candidates who were running for deputy director at that time.

A bright light appeared in Song Zhengchang's eyes, if it was an investigation by the military department, maybe it could find any clues?

Fang Li said again: Mr. Song, tell me again, now, what do they want you to do?

Speaking of this, Song Zhengchang was so angry that he gritted his teeth and said: They threatened me with this matter, saying that if I didn't help them with things, they would tell my wife, and let my son in the third year of high school not be admitted to the school he wanted to go to. My son has two months to go to the college entrance examination, and the group of beasts threatened me with this, asking me to investigate your information, as well as your relationship with Marshal Rong, and your fruit. Just as he said this, Song Zhengchang's communicator sounded again.

He raised his eyes and looked at Fang Li, it was Ye Shan.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, and Rong Min said: "Promise her."

Fang Li added: But don't agree so easily, acting, you know?

Song Zhengchang understood.

He took a deep breath, connected the communication, and cursed angrily for a while, and only when the other party threatened again, he agreed angrily, unwillingly, and dejectedly.

Hung up the phone, Song Zhengchang looked at Rong Min and Fang Li, what am I going to do next?

He can only pin his hopes on them now.

You go back and wait for news, and we will wait for the results of your investigation into that matter before we see how to act. Fang Li said.

Song Zhengchang frowned and said, "But we will go back tomorrow."

It's okay, you can do a few more episodes on our side and delay the time over there. They know that they will only be happy and will not doubt. Doing shows is what you're good at, right?