Well, the uncle of the intelligence service asked him if he wanted to deal with it, and he himself said not to deal with it. Fang Li could think of this scene.

But today, there is a hot search that is more popular than the exposure of the marshal beast. Xiao Hei said mysteriously.

Is it more popular than the beast form? Fang Li asked curiously, "What is it?"

Something especially funny. Xiao Hei opened Xingbo, skillfully entered the hot search page, first peeked at Rong Ming, and then whispered: Look.

Fang Li leaned over and looked at it, only to see a striking title floating on the first hot search.

#Who dares to spread wild on the dragon's head#

Fang Li's eyes widened, glanced at Xiao Hei, and then reached into it.

It was full of forwarded videos of more than a minute.

Fang Li clicked on the play, and saw the picture of Rong Min flying in the sky with it last night, a black shadow rising towards the moon, and between the two horns of the dragon's head was himself.

Then, in the video, the part of the dragon head is marked by the blogger in a circle, prompting all viewers to pay attention to this position, and there is something between the two corners of the dragon head.

The dragon flew around, and then reached the roof of a building, and from the screen, a small shadow could be seen jumping down from above, and then the middle of the dragon's head suddenly became empty. Here, it was marked by the blogger again, prompting the audience that this place is no longer the same as before.

Fang Li opened the comment curiously.

My God, there's really something!

Don't know who? It looks like it's alive, jumping off on its own.

It looks very small, I don't know who it is?

Who dares to sit on the head of a marshal? Too bold too! The little student admires!

Except for very close people, I can't think of anyone else.

Except for wives and children, who dares! Definitely the marshal's lover!

Isn't Marshal Rong not married yet?

Marshal girlfriend! Absolutely! It's not me who ate the light brain!

Poofang Li couldn't help but laugh, the imagination of netizens is too rich. This can all come up with!

Rong Min turned his head to look at him, and many people thought so,

and it had already formed a topic. Xiao Hei withdrew again, refreshed, you see, just now there are more than 20, now 15, and it is estimated that it will be in the top 10 later.

Fang Li looked at the topic of #Marshal's lover is male or female# with wide eyes, and clicked in to take a look.

It's still the same video, except that the comments below are even more outrageous than the one just now.

It is said that the three became tigers, and after such a rumor, here, the small figure on the dragon's head has successfully upgraded to Rong Ming's lover.

I don't know if it's a little brother or a little sister?

The marshal's lover is certainly excellent too.

I wonder what Marshal Rong likes?

Maybe it's already a hidden marriage.

Fang Li looked at it and laughed, this is also too exaggerated!