He's just a small fish underneath. Rong said.

Oh~ Fang Li straightened up, thought about it, and said: Uncle Marshal, I forgot one thing.

What's up?

I haven't changed my age on my ID card. Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, suddenly smiled, and asked him, you said, what would they think when they found out that I was also called Fang Li in the live broadcast?

How else can I think about it, I will doubt Fang Li's identity.

But they couldn't find Fang Li's information.

After a pause, Fang Li said again: "But their people only need to ask our old employees to know that I am the child, but I don't know if they asked."

I'll give you the information to change. Rong Min said.

That's great. Fang Li jumped out of bed and patted his butt, Uncle Marshal, then I'll go back first.

Fang Li left the military dormitory building and went to Wen Zhixian's laboratory.

Brother Zhixian. Fang Li went in and saw that Wen Zhixian was crackling in front of his light brain, and he leaned over to see that it was all kinds of data that he couldn't understand.

Wen Zhixian turned his head and saw him, hey, Xiao Li, did you come to the marshal?

Well, I'm looking for you. Fang Li sat next to him and watched.

Wen Zhixian stopped the movement of his hand and asked, "What happened?"

Fang Li didn't talk nonsense, and asked: Brother Zhixian, are you interested in formations and magic weapons?

Wen Zhixian's eyes lit up when he heard this, yes, you want to teach me how to make treasures?

Well, I want to make a magic weapon or formation to process the soil a little faster, thinking you can help me. Fang Li said truthfully.

He figured it out, Wen Zhixian is so smart, he must have a good idea, cooperate with him, maybe there will be an unexpected gain.

Okay, but you have to teach me the basics first. Wen Zhixian was very excited, since he started cultivating, he had realized the benefits of cultivation, and he was full of energy every day, and his work efficiency became higher.

Fang Li took out a large pile of prepared materials, these were the magic weapon materials that he asked people to help scan and sort out, and he translated, and some of them were formation materials that Rong Ming had sorted out when he was learning the formation before.

These are the basic formations and magic weapon knowledge books. Brother Zhixian, when are you free, we will make an appointment to learn.

You can do it now. Wen Zhixian saved his affairs first and put it aside, and said.

Well, let's start with the formation, because many magic weapons also require formation knowledge.

The two of them spent an afternoon learning the basics of magic weapons and formations in Wen Zhixian's laboratory.

Wen Zhixian is worthy of the special energy on the head, indeed very smart, the absorption ability is very fast, plus he himself is engaged in weapon research and development, mechanical research and development, after understanding the basic principles of formations and magic weapons, he can already begin to disassemble complex formations.

The two discussed feverishly in the room until Duan Xun came in for the third time to remind them that it was time for dinnerThat's it, just go to eat.

The two ate in the military cafeteria, sat at a table after eating, and discussed while eating.