Uncle Chu, I'm not going up, I'll go to the training hall to take a look.

Okay, when the live broadcast of the program group is about to start, you can go and take a look. In the morning, the other guests arrived smoothly, and their live broadcast started at nine o'clock.

Fang Li shook his head: Forget it, I still have something, just let the public relations department keep an eye on it.

Fang Li went to the training hall for a circle, everyone was working hard to cultivate, he left the training hall satisfied, and was about to go back, just when he met the people from the program group who were going to live shoot.

Fang Li looked at it, and sure enough, in addition to Ding Kai and Lin Yingzhi, there were four other guests who had never seen each other, two men and two women.

Hi Xiao Li. Ding Kai and Lin Yingzhi naturally said hello when they saw him.

Brother Kai, Mr. Lin, are you going to start work?

Yes, Ding Kai pointed to the camera behind him, which was already live. Are you going to play with us?

Fang Li quickly waved his hand, please allow me to refuse.

Teacher Ding, this is President Fang, right? Behind Ding Kai suddenly appeared a young girl, probably in her early twenties, wearing a small powder blue dress, dressed very stylishly.

Ding Kai saw her appear, and introduced her: Yes, this is Fang Li Fangzong. Xiao Li, this is one of our guests, actor Qianrou. The latter is my partner Sister Li, who is also an actress. Behind is singer Hua Hui and actor Kang Weicheng.

After the two sides said hello, the girl named Qianrou stepped forward and stood in front of Fang Li and squeezed Ding Kai away.

She smiled at Fang Li and said: "President Fang, I also watched your live broadcast yesterday, President Fang, you are also too powerful, and you actually grew such powerful vegetables and fruits." I regret not coming sooner.

She stood too close, Fang Li took a step back to open the distance, and said, "It's okay."

Qian Rou took another small step, raised her eyes to look at Fang Li's hair, and asked curiously: "President Fang, your hair color is really good-looking, is it natural?"

Ding Kai and Sister Li looked at each other, and the two smiled subtly.

Fang Li nodded, naturally.

Wow, this color looks good, Qianrou sighed, and asked, is it because your beast form is white, is it this color?

Uh, right. This young lady was too enthusiastic, Fang Li quickly turned to Ding Kai and said, Brother Kai, Teacher Lin, I still have business, go back first. You guys are busy.

Well, you're busy with yours, and we won't bother you anymore. Ding Kai saw his discomfort and smiled friendly, the audience likes you very much, say hello to them before leaving?

Fang Li nodded, waved at the camera that followed Ding Kai and said: Good morning everyone, thank you for liking, I still have something to do and leave first.

After Fang Li finished speaking, he left, walked quickly, and after a while, he turned back to the dormitory.

Qian Rou looked at his back, squinted slightly, and turned his head to Ding Kai's side, Brother Kai, how old is President Fang this year? Is it an adult?

Ding Kai glanced at her, it seems that it is less than 20?

Qianrou was stunned for a moment, her eyes widened, and she was very surprised: Not yet 20? So young. To develop fruits and vegetables that can treat mental disorders at such a young age is too powerful. I don't know how it was researched? Teacher Ding, you guys have been live broadcasting for so long yesterday, got it? Qianrou asked with a serious and curious expression.