T17CB65822417, this is the Earth Command of the Imperial Military Department, you have entered the military management area, please stop where you are immediately and inform your intentions.

Stop it! The captain heard that it was the military department and quickly asked people to stop the spacecraft.

He used to take the walkie-talkie, his fingers were a little shaky, he just obeyed orders to buy fruits that could treat mental disorders, and he didn't want to be locked by the missiles of the military department.

Why didn't the above tell him that the earth is a military administration area?

This indiscriminate intrusion into the military management area will be arrested!

His voice trembled a little, and he replied: "This is T17CB65822417, we are employees of Yaoxing Trading Co., Ltd. from the planet T17, and we came to Earth to buy fruits and vegetables that can cure mental disorders after seeing the news."

The opposite replied: Please wait.

Captain: Okay The

captain looked at the screen in front of him of their spacecraft locked by missiles, a layer of sweat broke out on his forehead, and his heart was shaking.

After about two or three minutes, the captain felt as if an hour had passed, and finally a reply sounded on the other side.

After request, Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. is temporarily not accepting walk-in visitors, please leave immediately.

The captain also wanted to fight again: we, we are here to buy fruits and vegetables.

Please leave quickly, this place has been included in the military management zone, and if you do not leave, our side will take action.

The captain's heart trembled, and he quickly said to the crew: "Quick, go quickly."

When it sailed out of the earth's atmosphere, the missile lock of the military department was also withdrawn, and the captain wiped the sweat from his forehead and called the leader.

Ministry, Minister, the earth has been zoned for military administration, and as soon as we entered the earth's atmosphere, we were locked by missiles from the military department. You need to make an appointment with that company in advance to enter.

Chapter 59: Peach Blossom Luck When the

Minister of Finance heard the captain's report, he was also stunned for a moment, when did the earth become a military management area?

But this is not the most important thing now, he hurriedly said: Then hurry up and make an appointment! Be sure to buy it!

The captain wiped his sweat, wondering: Minister, it's late at night on this side of the world, and the appointment is not until tomorrow they go to work. But don't worry, I checked their phone number before, and I'll make an appointment as soon as they come to work tomorrow.

Must be fast.

Yes, yes.

The Minister of Finance hung up the phone and quickly called his wife at home, and then to the parliamentarian above him.

Parliamentarian, do you see any way to do this about the Earth becoming a military administration?

When the congressman heard this, he said, "No way, who let you mess up the earth's affairs." Now the earth is in the hands of others, private property, as long as it does not violate the laws of the empire, others can do whatever they want. Moreover, in the establishment of military administration areas, the military department has autonomy, and the parliament cannot intervene. You can find another way.