Ding Kai has never seen it, what kind of meat is this? Haven't seen it.

The uncle replied: This small stir-fried meat is pork, and the green is green chili, this dish is very cooking, appetizing and delicious. This is chicken and potatoes, as well as Chinese cabbage, all grown by ourselves. We also raise our own pigs and chickens. Oh, and this, this is the staple, white rice made from rice, which is better than our round corn. They are all only available in the ancient earth period, Mr. Ding, you must taste it later, but it is delicious.

Ding Kai was surprised: It's all from the ancient earth period?

Uncle nodded: Yes.

Ding Kai asked again: Aren't the plants and animals of the ancient earth extinct? Where did this seed come from?

The uncle was confused and looked at Fang Li: I don't know, the boss gave it.

Ding Kai looked at Fang Li, Fang Li smiled and said: "Brother Kai, this is our trade secret, we can't say."

Oh, then I won't ask. Let's go to the front cooking window and take a look.

In the barrage,

my God, it's all things I've never seen before!

In the past, when I took history classes, I said that the ancient earth period, in fact, there were a lot of delicious things, are these the things?

God, that little stir-fried meat I look at and think it's delicious, hiss, the rice in

my bowl suddenly doesn't smell good!

When they saw the dishes in the dining area,

Fang Li reported the name of the dish one by one: this is egg soup, stir-fried chicken miscellaneous with capers, patted cucumbers, shredded sour and spicy potatoes, braised eggplant, small stir-fried meat, potato roasted chicken nuggets, vegetarian fried Chinese cabbage. Our cafeteria is usually eight dishes at noon and at night, whatever everyone eats.

Is it free? I see that people don't have to swipe their cards to pay or anything.

Fang Li nodded: Yes, free, our company covers board and lodging.

Ding Kai, who saw these delicacies for the first time, smelled the fragrance and hissed

God, your employees are so happy! Friends, I can't help it, I'm going to dinner! Ding Kai turned to Fang Li, I want to go to the meal now.

Fang Li smiled and grabbed him, Brother Kai, don't worry, Mr. Lin and they should also come over, let's go to the private room to eat.

And private rooms? Ding Kai was surprised.

Yes, there are different dishes inside, come on, let's go first. Fang Li took Ding Kai to the box.

When they walked into the private room, there were three large tables inside, the dishes had been set, Lin Yingzhi and his wife and the little bell had also arrived, waiting for them on the sofa next to them, and Chu Cheng was chatting with Teacher Lin.

Brother! The little bell rushed over when he saw Fang Li come in.

The little bell lay in the treatment cabin for half an hour, and the injured places were healed. Her mother also changed her into a pink puffy princess dress, combed her beautiful braids, and looked like a little princess.

Hey, little bell, Fang Li squatted down and asked, are your fingers and toes all right?

Well, brother, look. The little bell stretched out his hands to show Fang Li, and his fingers had recovered.