She sat facing Fang Li, frowning, looking at her brother who had just given her fruit to eat in front of her with a deflated mouth, covering her head and tears snapping away.

Brother, pain

Fang Li completely opened the lid of the treatment cabin, touched her head, took out another tomato, a small bell, eat another one, and it won't hurt after eating.

The little bell saw the fruit and knew that it was the fruit that made him less painful just now, and immediately took it and thanked his brother.

Little bells to eat.

Fang Li reached out to help her wipe her tears, and also helped her comb her messy hair with her fingers.

The Lin Yingzhi couple outside the window didn't know what Fang Li said to their daughter, but they were very excited to see that their daughter had returned to her human form and seemed to be able to speak.

Little bells! Lin Yingzhi exclaimed excitedly, but her voice could not be transmitted.

Lin Yingzhi's husband wiped the corners of his eyes and reached out to pat his wife's shoulder.

Attending Doctor:!!

He hurriedly sent a message to his teacher: [Teacher, have you seen it?!! 】

The section chief replied in seconds: [I saw it! You must find out about that boy!

】 Attending doctor: [I know! 】 The audience in the

live broadcast room heard the sound of the little bell.

No way! Changed back to human form! I can still talk!

My goodness, this is to regain some sanity!

Is it because I ate that fruit? The little brother said that if he ate the fruit, it would not hurt.

The little brother is so gentle and helps the little bell tidy his hair.

In a minute, I want to know the name of the fruit!

I am lonely, what is that fruit? I haven't seen it?

While the audience was still guessing what the fruit was, Little Bell quickly finished the tomatoes.

They heard the little brother's voice ask super gently: Little bell, does the head still hurt?

The little bell was confused for a moment, and then reacted, and the head that was still pricked with needles just now seemed to be painful, and I don't know when it won't hurt.

She shook her head and opened her big black eyes in surprise: It doesn't hurt anymore! Brother, it doesn't hurt!

Fang Li smiled, reached out to help her wipe the juice from the corner of her mouth, and then pointed out the window and said that her mother and father were outside.

He gestured to the window again.

The little bell turned his head, saw Mom and Dad, and stood up happily, Mom! Dad

Lin Yingzhi and his wife saw Fang Li's gesture and immediately rushed into the treatment room.

Lin Yingyi hugged his baby daughter, and tears flowed.

The little bell father hugged his wife and daughter, and his eyes were moist.

Baby, does it still hurt? Lin Yingzhi touched his daughter's face and asked with concern.

Small.The bell hugged his mother's neck, shook his head, it didn't hurt, and it didn't hurt after eating the fruit given by his brother.

Great, great!