Audience:

I lean! Don't open the treatment pod, the birds will fly out!

Don't open aaaaa

With so many instruments outside, there will be more injuries!

Fang Li opened a slit, and then stretched out a hand to go in.

It scared Lao Tzu to death, and thought he was all open.

The little brother is not afraid of being pecked?

Is it so daring?

Fang Li used the spiritual power in his hand to protect his hand, and then released the spiritual energy out, allowing the spiritual energy to fill the entire healing cabin.

What is he doing?

Look at his hands being pecked by birds.

You see, the birds don't seem to be as fierce as they used to be?

Huh, the birds are quieting down?

I lean, he really has a way!

Could it be that the birds are tired? I don't see that my brother has been hitting the wall all the time, or maybe he faints?

Lin Yingzhi outside the window saw her daughter quiet down, her eyes widened, and after a while, the little bell did not fly again, she breathed a little relieved and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes.

Attending doctor:!

He quickly sent a message to their director, who was also his teacher: [Teacher, watch the live broadcast of "Foodie, Serve"! ] Someone can treat mental disorders! Take a look! A must-see! The director of the department

who received his message looked at the information suspiciously, looked at the sentence in it that said that it could cure mental disorders, and frowned.

What nonsense is this kid talking about?

But he still turned on the live broadcast of the program, glanced at the number of people, there are already more than 100 million people watching, boom, so many people?

Looking at him, I couldn't help but sit up straight and look intently.

In the treatment cabin, the little lark quieted down under the soothing aura of the rich aura.

Fang Li reached into another hand, scooped it up, held it in the palm of his hand, and smoothed it a few times soothingly.

Chirp~ The little lark screamed, looked up and rubbed his hand.

Well, just wait. Fang Li took out a tomato, broke it from the middle, and the little bell obediently ate this.

The little lark understood, and smelled a similar breath that made it less painful, and it buried its head and ate it.

The barrage was stunned.

The little bird was so badly injured. The mouth and paws were bleeding, and the feathers had fallen out so much.

I lean, what did he feed the little bell?

I want to ask, where did he take out a fruit? I didn't even see him digging into his pocket.

Same question!

What kind of fruit is that? The little bird actually ate it.

The little bell is so good in his hand.

What surprised them even more was that after eating a tomato, Little Bell changed from animal form back to human form.

The six-year-old girl was originally beautiful and shiny, but now her hair is completely messy, her fingers are worn out, and she is oozing blood, which is miserable.

✓ I, little fox, farm red all over the stars!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें