Luo Zhanpeng: You

don't tell you, anyway, you remember my words, you will see to it. On your mother's birthday two days, don't forget to prepare gifts and come back early. Also, remember to help me ask for Li's communication number.

After speaking, Rachel decisively ended the call.

Luo Zhanpeng:

He held his breath in his throat, up and down, and it took a long time to spit it out.

Exhale kills me! It's really me off! This dead girl, the bigger it is, the more infuriating!

Luo Zhanpeng muttered for a long time, finally breathed evenly, and returned to Chu Cheng's office.

Seeing him come back, his face seems to be bad? Fang Li and Chu Cheng looked at each other and didn't ask.

But Luo Zhanpeng himself said first, Fang Li, my sister asked for your communication number.

Oh, I just asked Uncle Chu for Rachel's sister's number, I'll call him later.

Luo Zhanpeng asked again: I heard Rachel say that you met at Rongming's parents' house?

Yes, I also played games with Rachel's sister, and I like Rachel's sister very much.

Luo Zhanpeng's ears pricked up when he heard this, do you like Rachel?

I like it. Fang Li replied frankly.

Luo Zhanpeng was shocked: How can you like Rachel?!

Fang Li was confused: Why can't I like Rachel? Sister Rachel is gentle and good-looking, can't you like it?

Luo Zhanpeng is not good at once, Fang Li likes Rachel? Yes, he just asked Rachel to come to Earth to play, and he just took the initiative with Chu Cheng to ask for Rachel's number!

Before Rachel liked Rong Ming, Rong Ming was unrequited in love with Fang Li, but Fang Li liked Rachel?

Luo Zhanpeng suddenly had a closed loop in his mind, and a self hanging outside Fang Li's name outside the closed loop?

And he is Rong Ming's nemesis, Rachel's brother, this, this relationship diagram is completely connected, and it is still very complicated!

The point is that now Rachel said that she gave up Rong Ming, but she was so protective of Fang Li that she didn't hesitate to break off relations with herself!

These two

go and go, what a mess!

Shaking his head abruptly, Luo Zhanpeng shook the water in his head, and then looked at Fang Li, feeling strange.

As if you saw your future brother-in-law?

Oh~~~

Luo Zhanpeng's body shook, and he shook his head again, thinking of Rachel's cruel words, looked at Fang Li, and sighed silently.

Although he has a lot of fun, there is still a bottom line, incest things, can not be done.

This little fox,It may be his future brother-in-law and cannot be caught.

Fang Li looked at him and what he ate. Prohibit. Pin-like, shaking his head frequently, he asked with concern, President Luo, are you okay?

Luo Zhanpeng looked at him and sighed faintly, it's okay, I feel like I'm in love again before I'm in love.

Are you talking about me? Fang Li pointed to himself.

Luo Zhanpeng nodded and sighed again.

Po Fangli couldn't help laughing, for a long time, he said, President Luo, in fact, I have a question I want to ask you.