You're welcome. Fang Li smiled and said to her, Sister Rachel, we are now on Earth, you have time to come and play, there are many delicious foods here.

Good.

Okay, you'll talk about it later. Luo Zhanpeng couldn't stand it, turned the screen around, and went out directly.

Fang Li: He looked at Chu Cheng, and Chu Cheng said:

He hurts his sister more. His parents couldn't control him, so he could listen to his sister's words.

Fang Li blinked, sister control?

Sister control? What is it? Chu Cheng was puzzled.

Luo Zhanpeng found an empty conference room and went in.

Rachel is dissatisfied, brother, I haven't asked Fang Li's communication number.

Luo Zhanpeng: I'll help you ask later, tell me first, how do you know Fang Li?

Rachel told him again.

Luo Zhanpeng is angry, why don't you tell me? Where is the dead face paralysis, you still go to his house? Since I was a child, I have told you that the dead face is paralyzed, and you don't listen.

His sister has liked his nemesis since she was a child, and Luo Zhanpeng is very stuffed. But even if he instilled bad things about his nemesis every day, it made his sister feel more and more that he was the bad person, and Luo Zhanpeng was even more unhappy when he saw Rong Ming.

The two were in the same class from elementary school to junior high school, and they were not separated until Rong Yun was admitted to the military school.

Over time, the vicious circle has created the relationship between Luo Zhanpeng and Rong Ming.

Rachel: It's not that Fang Li told me he liked men, so I gave up.

What did Fang Li tell you?

Right. Rachel smiled a little, and said, I still owe him a favor.

Luo Zhanpeng: Fang Li knows that Rong Min likes men? So he was so close to Rong Ming? And say that there is no one you like?

Luo Zhanpeng fell into deep thought.

Brother, what do you think?

No, I was thinking about how to meet Fang Li for a meal in the evening.

Rachel suddenly became alert, she knew very well what virtue her brother had, she stared at his brother's face, with a look of disgust, what are you doing? Did you see that Fang Li looked good, and you wanted to go to someone's house?

Luo Zhanpeng: What is it called, can you say something good about your brother?

Rachel ignored him and said with a serious expression: "I will first declare to you, I still owe Fang Li a favor, if you dare to attack him, I will not have your brother in the future." In the future, the Luo family will either have a daughter or a son, you see.

Luo Zhanpeng:

Luo Zhanpeng's eyes widened and he was angry, Luo Rachel, well, you, you don't want your brother for an outsider, right!

Rachel is not afraid of him, anyway, you can yell anyone, Fang Li can't. Don't you look at how old you are, people are only 20 years old, do you want a face?

Luo Zhanpeng: You, you don't allow me to be sincere? Are we not allowed to be in free love? What if I like me too?

Your sincerity? Rachel looked at him with disgust, wait until you have it.

Luo Zhanpeng:

Moreover, with someone as good as Brother Rong Ming, Fang Li will definitely not like you. You're dead.