A burst of applause rang out, Fang Li raised the berry juice, touched it with everyone, and took a sip.

Everyone also raised their glasses and took a sip.

Fang Li stretched out his hand and pressed it, and then continued: "The second is that we have a general manager!" I would like to introduce to you that this is President Chu Chengchu next to me.

Chu Cheng cooperated and stood beside Fang Li, waved and said hello to everyone, hello everyone.

Fang Li continued: "Uncle Dawei, Uncle Baogang, they should still remember President Chu, he is my teacher and taught me a lot of knowledge. Do you know Longteng Group?

Everyone nodded, our light brain is from the Longteng Group.

There are also a lot of robots from them.

Yes, it is the imperial electronics giant Longteng Group, Fang Li nodded, stretched out his hand to signal the direction of Chu Cheng, and President Chu was the general manager of Longteng Group before.

Wow!

Hearing this, everyone gasped, looking at Chu Cheng was shocked, this person is so big? At the same time, I was curious, why did the general manager of a large group come here?

Fang Li looked at everyone's expressions and asked, "Are you curious why President Chu came to our company?"

Everyone nodded in unison.

Then let him tell everyone himself. Fang Li smiled and looked at Chu Cheng, Uncle Chu, tell everyone yourself.

Chu Cheng smiled helplessly, and did not shirk, Xiao Li was paving the way for himself.

Hello everyone, I'm Chu Cheng. After graduating from school, I worked in Longteng Group, worked for many years, and slowly moved from ordinary positions to management positions, where I accumulated valuable work experience and learned very advanced management knowledge. I am very fortunate and grateful to have worked in Longteng Group to become who I am today.

Chu Cheng turned his head and said: And the reason why I came to us is actually very simple.

He paused, his gaze swept across the audience, and he saw that everyone's curiosity had been aroused before he continued.

Because I see the huge development prospects of our company, this potential is no less than Longteng Group. So, here I am.

As soon as his words came out, everyone was a little shocked.

Longteng Group is one of the top enterprises in the empire, he actually said that the potential of their company is no less than that of Longteng Group, doesn't that mean that their company may also develop into Longteng Group?

Snap, pop, snap

Rong Min took the lead and applauded, Fang Li followed closely with a smile, and everyone reacted and applauded one after another.

A few seconds later, the applause raged to thunder.

Everyone had a sense of fascination on their faces, as if they had seen that this place had become a large group.

And they are one of them.

Fang Li looked at Chu Cheng's few words and mobilized everyone's enthusiasm, and they all died of admiration.

After half a minute, the applause was quieter, and he waved his right hand.

Eat!

Everyone cheered and began to eat.

My goodness, this braised pork! With rice, it was so fragrant!

This brisket, absolute!

I like the little stir-fried meat the most!