It changed back, hehe

, and after a while, he lowered his arm, looked at the sky in the space, and started thinking.

How can I not appear in my current image abruptly?

Everyone outside is used to being a little pudding, and suddenly telling them that they are the little pudding will scare them to death, right?

Well, though, it should be fun to see Uncle Marshal startled!

Fang Li laughed when he thought of making other expressions appear on Rong Ming's face where the facial muscles were inactive.

Surprise him!

Fang Li got up, patted the grass clippings behind his butt, hummed a song to cultivate rice seeds, seedlings and tomato seedlings, and also refined a lot of plant growth spiritual power liquid by the way.

He had been in the space for more than a day, and when he went out, it was already late the next day.

Or use the identity of a little brat.

Jing Hao just finished class, and when he saw Fang Li coming out of the room, he was surprised: Xiao Li, I thought you went to Antarctica.

No, I just practiced in my room for a day. Fang Li watched him change into sportswear, brother Xiaohao, are you going to exercise?

Well. What are you doing now?

Jing Hao is still exercising every morning and evening, insisting on it every day, and now he has exercised thin muscles on his arms and calves.

Every night's cultivation he did not fall, and now he is responsible for half of the soil treatment work in the field here.

His changes are amazing, his nutrition has kept up, his height has also jumped a lot, and he is now a handsome teenager.

I went to the water tower to add some water, and then looked at the cultivation of my brothers, and by the way, I found Uncle Marshal.

The two walked out together, Jing Hao went for a run, and Fang Li went to add water. When passing by the bee shed, I happened to see Professor Hu leading one of his students to collect bumblebee carcasses on the ground.

Grandpa Hu.

Professor Hu turned around and saw Fang Li, and he was also surprised, hey, little Fang Li, where are you here? Come and see.

Fang Li is getting busier and busier now, running around in several places, often missing people. Professor Hu doesn't see him very often.

What's up? Fang Li walked over and squatted beside him.

Now there is more land, and there are more bumblebees in the shed, and there are already eight beehives. It's spring, and bumblebees are busy.

Professor Hu pointed to the corpse of the bumblebee on the ground and said: Look, is the mortality rate of this first box of bumblebees a little high? Last week it wasn't so much, now it's better every day, twice as much as before.

Fang Li looked at the ground, and there were more than ten or twenty bumblebee corpses on the ground under the first beehive.

He looked at the hives again, and the bumblebees were coming in and out, working very hard.

It should be fine, it's a normal update.

Professor Hu turned his head, normal?

Well, according to the life habits of bumblebees, many of them should have died out before wintering last year. But these bumblebees were brought out by me from a special place, and the vitality is much stronger than that of ordinary bumblebees, and the temperature here is high and the food is abundant, so the first bumblebees have only now begun to die in large numbers, and soon, their colony will disintegrate and die. In fact, they now belong to bumblebees in captivity, and the natural growth cycle has been broken, or the cycle you observe.

I see.

Fang Li reminded him again: Grandpa Hu, the bumblebees in the previous six hives are all relatively strong, they are more special, and they are not universal. Only the last two hives, developed later with the new bumblebee queen, will be a little more helpful and more accurate for your research. I suggest you focus on the bee colony that emerges later.

The creatures in the space, because they grew up in the space full of spiritual energy, the vitality is stronger than the creatures on the earth before, and they can only be used as a reference, not as the life data standard of the creatures who live on the earth all year round in the future.

Okay, I see. Professor Hu looked at the bumblebee corpse in the glass test tube, now that there is no new specimen, I still use this to study it first.

Well, Grandpa Hu, have you studied it? That's the problem with the stinging worm.

Professor Hu nodded, there is progress, because there are no bees, we first extracted the genes of butterflies, and for comparison, many of the genes of the tail spiny worm are indeed the same as the genes of butterflies. Specifically, the genes of bees can only be determined.

Speaking of which, Professor Hu asked Fang Li, when can the bees be released?

After a while, after the rice harvest in the first paddy field, I plan to plant a batch of radishes to adjust the soil fertility, when the radishes bloom and you can put bees.

Professor Hu heard the spirit of coming to the spirit, okay, well, I waited.

After chatting with Professor Hu for a while, Fang Li went to the water tower to fill it with water and added spiritual power liquid into it.

After coming down, he went to the cultivation room again, and saw that everyone was working hard to cultivate, and he was very satisfied.

After the inspection, he went to Rong Ming's side to rub dinner.

After eating and sitting opposite Rong Ming, Rong Min was a little strange, how did he come to eat today?

Fang Li looked at his face, remembered what he was thinking about in the space, and said with a smile: "I'll come and eat with you."

Rong Min obviously didn't believe it.

Fang Li didn't care, and asked casually, Uncle Marshal, how did you study the formation?

Rong Min stopped his chopsticks, looked over, and was still pondering.

The two-in-one formation is a little more complicated, but it is also transformed from two basic formations, first learn a single formation and then combine it to understand together. Fang Li pointed.

Good.

Fang Li ate two mouthfuls of food, looked up at Rong Ming's expressionless face, and couldn't help but laugh.

Rong Min looked up:?

Fang Li shook his head, continued to eat, ate two bites, and looked over again.

Yung: What to do?

上一章:分卷(60)下一章:分卷(62)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私