Three: The Arrangement.

Ezriah

Ezriah.

I took a few pulls from my blunt as I tilted my head back. "Fuck." I moaned, I look down at Ayana as she bobbed her head up and down my dick. She came back up, blew a few spit bubbles and sucked on the tip a little bit. This is what I loved most about Ayana sad to say, she was acessible. Any time I called her for anything she was pulling up. No matter what happened between us she was always down to come suck this dick when I needed her to.

I watched her closely with my eyes low as she tried to deep throat but failed, choking a little bit. I took my hand and fisted a handful of her hair, pushing her head down a little more. "Keep trying baby, you got this. Put this dick down ya' fucking throat." I grunted, my voice a little raspy from the smoke I was inhaling, also at how close I was to nutting in her mouth.

I closed my eyes as I felt my balls tightening as she sped up her pace now, "Just like that mama, don't stop." For a quick second Cimani ran through my mind and just the thought of her made my eyes pop open as I felt myself about to nut. "Fuck." I groaned as I felt my nut spill all into Ayana's mouth. My chest heaving up and down as I came down from my high, This bitch. I thought referring to Cimani. I hadn't stopped thinking about her since last night, from the outfit, to the blue hair I just couldn't get her out of my head. I couldn't see myself being in a relationship and I knew even if I did find myself fucking around with her I would fuck around and really get into one.

I hadn't been in a relationship since my high school days and that was my first and last one. I was only 17 years old when I met a girl named 'Sasha.' She was about 5'7, brown skin and bad. She gave me an Aaliyah vibe which is what caught my eye. We dated from 17 to 21. I wish I wasn't but I was really possessive when I was in love, hyper-fixated on that one person and obsessing over them to a point where it wasn't normal. I had fell crazy in love with her to the point where she cheated on me, and I killed the nigga she cheated with. Only me, my mother and brother knew that I did it. I was young so my mother felt sorry for me, while my brother on the other hand was concerned.

He seen how crazy I got when I was in love and made me vow I wouldn't get in any more relationships until I was ready to work on my crazy ways. Here we are nine years later, and I still don't think I'm ready to be in another relationship.

"Saint! You don't hear me talking to you?" Ayana yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. She had a hot rag in her hand as she wiped her mouth and then came over to me, wiping me off.

"My fault, watchu' say A?"

"I said you giving me some dick or what?" She asked staring down at my semi-hard dick.

I let out a sigh and bent over and pulled up my Ethika's. "I wish I could baby but I got shit to do." Was all I said before giving her a kiss on the forehead and walking past her towards my bathroom.