Ten: Lackin'.

Ezriah.

My eyes scrunched up at the feeling of light hitting them. My throat was dry, and the cool breeze that came through the window let me know that I was definitely not at home.

I was a little hungover from the liquor plus the pills I had took last night and my memory was impaired, but nothing could make me forget the sex Cimani and I had.

I ran my hand down my face as I let out a yawn, the aroma of eggs, biscuits, and sausage filled my nose. Clearing my throat I searched for my phone on the bed so that I can see what time it was.

11:38 A.M

I stretched as I stood up, making my way towards the bathroom that was in her room. I checked the medicine cabinet for an extra toothbrush and was glad when I found one.

That sex was too good, and she cooking for a nigga? I gotta get the fuck up outta' here.

I sucked my teeth before spitting the rest of the toothpaste into the sink. I ain't wanna let my thoughts get the best of me, but this 'situation-ship' had took a turn.

I don't know if it's because we got our feelings involved before the sex? Or was our connection just really that deep?

Man fuck that.

Was all I thought before making my way out the bathroom, slipping my boxers on, and then heading down stairs.

I couldn't help but to bite my lip at the sight that was in front of me, Ci only had on a tank top and a pair of black lace panties. I snuck up behind her, placing a kiss on her neck as I cupped her ass.

"That shit smell amazing, you really cooked for daddy?" I smiled.

She put the spoon down and turned to face me. "Shit the way you put that dick on me I'll cook for you whenever."

"Mm, is that right?" I smirked as I placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Mhmmm." Was all she said before deepening the kiss, my hands found my way back to her ass as I cupped and squeezed.

I sucked on her bottom lip as she whimpered, then pushing me away. "Stop. I got to finish cooking."

I shrugged my shoulders, making my way to the island to sit. "I want some more of that pussy before I leave though."

She let out a laugh before turning around to finish cooking. "That's how you ask? And what you got planned for the day?"

I grabbed the rolling tray that was on the counter, and started to roll up some weed that was on there. "Shit. Money moves, other than that nothing. You need sum?"

She shook her head no as she stirred up the grits. "Nah, just wondering."

After crushing the weed I opened up the fresh pack of Bob Marley's, pulling a paper out. "Don't worry ma, I'll be back here tonight. Or if you want I'll come get you and we could go to my shit?"

Cimani then moved on to frying the bacon, cutting open the package first. "Nah I'm good, I would hate for a bitch to pop up while I'm there. I don't mind you coming back over here."