Eleven: Who U Foolin'?

It had been exactly one week since Cimani and Ezriah had spoken

It had been exactly one week since Cimani and Ezriah had spoken. A part of her was sad that he hadn't reached out or even tried to explain his self to her, but she also couldn't help but to feel dumb. Ezriah made it clear from the jump that he didn't want anything serious, and she felt as if she might've pushed too hard and cared too much.

She let out a sigh as she cleaned her kitchen counter top, she had just got done cooking breakfast for the house. It was a variety of things: sausage, bacon, eggs, grits, biscuits and even pancakes. She made a little home fries on the side also for whoever wanted it.

This is what she did to keep herself busy, and away from her thoughts. Cooking was like therapy for her, so was cleaning.

"Chloè! Ash! The food is ready." She yelled as she set out three plates for the three of them.

As she made their plates she heard an engine revving, causing her to look outside her kitchen window. As she looked up she seen an all black Mercedes CLA 250 pull up.

Her face scrunched up because she knew that was Ezriah's car. She watched as Ermias extended from the passenger, he stood at the window talking for a little before making his way towards the house.

Without hesitation she pulled out another plate for Ermias as she tried her hardest not to look in Ezriah's direction. The kitchen window was one of the first window's you see when you park in front of the house.

Outside her house sat Ezriah, smoking a blunt as he watched his brother make his way inside the house he desperately wanted to be inside of. His entire week consisted of selling drugs, and looking over a few real estate deals.

He wanted to go legit in a few years and what better way to flip drug money, then houses?

He ashed his blunt as he gazed at Cimani from an afar, her hair was different. It looked as if she had braids. She looked beautiful to him, nonetheless.

He wanted nothing more but to explain to her everything, but he couldn't risk it. He didn't know how she would feel about him once she knew what he did and why. On the inside, he felt like a monster and he just didn't want her to feel that way about him too.

His eyes never left her, he knew she was trying to avoid eye contact with him. He knew she felt him staring at her.

He let out a sigh once she walked away from the kitchen, seemingly going to eat her food. Ezriah was lost in his thoughts as he sat there with his car in park, debating whether or not he should go inside to speak to her.

Fuck it. Was what he thought before making his way to the front door. He reached for the door knob, scoffing once he seen it was locked.

He knocked twice as he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he waited for some one to open the door.

Chloè came to the door with a smile, She must not know what's going in.

Ezriah knew that if Cimani had told Chloè what they were going through, she wouldn't have greeted him with such a big smile.