Rong Min picked him up and hid from the rain by the way, why was he in a daze?

Oh, think of something. Fang Li put one hand on Rong Ming's shoulder to balance his body, diverted the topic and said, Uncle Marshal, you see I'm right, the job of watering is none other than you.

Rong Ming smiled.

Isn't it easier for you to learn the rain technique than the Xuan Bing technique? Fang Li asked.

Well.

Fang Li said proudly: "I just said, this is the nature of the dragon of the water system."

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: There are other dragons?

Yes, the five elements of gold, wood, water, fire and earth, each race's talent skill points are different. The dragon race is just a big race, and there are dragons with different attributes in it.

Fang Li relieved him for a while, and asked, what about the technique of moving mountains and seas? You learned?

Yes, but it can't be cast here, and the effect is not as good as rainfall. Rong Min said.

This is not urgent, there are not many cases where this spell is needed, it is too destructive, and it is good for you to use it for self-defense.

Well.

Fang Li looked at the sky and asked, "How long will this rain fall?"

An hour or so.

Go back.

Well. Rong Min hugged Fang Li and walked back.

Rong Min sent Fang Li back to his spaceship and followed him to his room.

Fang Li looked back in confusion: Uncle Marshal, aren't you going back?

I'm going to ask you something. Rong Min looked down at him and asked, can I learn the formation?

Fang Li looked up at him in surprise, you want to learn the formation?

Rong Min nodded, I learned the formation, you can relax.

Hearing this, Fang Li was stunned for a moment, and immediately, he rushed over and hugged Rong Ming, tilted his head and said: Uncle Marshal, why are you so good!

Rong Min looked at his round face, and another delicate face flashed in his mind, and he didn't understand why he still liked to be coquettish when he was seventeen or eight years old.

Must have grown up under the favor of his parents and elders to have such a cute character. Rong thought to himself.

Okay, let go. He covered his forehead with his palm in amusement and asked, Is that okay?

Fang Li let go of him, took his hand down again, and said: "Yes, but the formation is slightly more complicated than the spell, I will find the information first and then teach you."

Okay, I'll go back first, you can find me when you find it.

Well, Uncle Marshal go slowly.

After seeing off Rong Ming, Fang Li closed the door and entered the space.

He didn't expect Rong Min to take the initiative to ask to learn the formation, and he was happy.

If Rong Min also learns the formation, not only will the speed of restoring the earth's environment become faster, but he will also be much easier, otherwise in the future, as the soil system has a successful cultivation, he will set his ownThe speed of the formation is afraid that it will not be able to catch up with the speed of their opening of the ground.