Rong Min nodded: Okay.

What about rainfall? Fang Li asked again.

Watch. After Rong Min finished speaking, he turned into a black dragon and flew into the sky, rushing straight into the clear sky.

At this time, the sky was still blue and blue, and there were no clouds at all.

Fang Li could see the black dragon figure in the sky.

The black dragon flew overhead, swimming around in the air, and it didn't take long for some clouds to gather around the black dragon.

As he kept churning, the clouds became more and more and thicker, and the color became darker, from white to gray, and then to dark clouds

Hey, why did the sky come down?

Everyone who was working looked up and saw a large dark cloud gathering in the sky at some point.

All:?

Why are there so many clouds all of a sudden?

I've been here for so long, I've never seen so many dark clouds!

It's going to rain, so go and take shelter.

Boom click!

A bolt of lightning suddenly struck down, startling everyone who was working.

It's raining, it's raining! Go back first!

Everyone pulled out their legs and ran to the spaceship, but it still didn't rain faster.

Snap, click, pop

Brush brush Brush The

raindrops of the bean size fell down, and after a while, the rain brush brush brush fell in a line, and soon formed a rain curtain.

Fang Li held an umbrella and looked up at the rain, the range was much wider than the ice just now, and it seemed that it just shrouded the formation.

Sure enough, it is worthy of a dragon, and rainfall is still the best. Fang Li sighed.

After fully activating the True Dragon Bloodline, Rong Ming's cultivation jumped a lot, rising several steps, and now it seems that it should have reached the level of a demon general.

According to Fang Li's previous demon cultivation classification, it can be divided into demon beasts, big demons, demon generals, demon kings, demon emperors, and demon gods, which correspond to the human cultivators' Qi refining, foundation building, jiedan, yuan baby, transformation god, and tribulation period.

Fang Li had an accident when he attacked the Demon Emperor realm before.

He scratched his head, a little unclear.

It stands to reason that after Rong Min reached the level of the demon general, he should have to cross the robbery of promotion, but he didn't.

Including the other warriors, after all the powers were transformed, they naturally reached the level of the Great Demon, but they did not respond to the calamity.

Could it be that the Heavenly Dao of their world is not the same? Or have the laws of Heaven's Dao changed?

And what about yourself? Count the people of the previous world or the people of this world? At that time, will the Ascending Demon Emperor still cross the calamity?

Fang Li looked at the rain curtain in confusion, until Rong Mingxian suddenly appeared in front of him.

It scares me. Fang Li patted his heart and said.