What the? Fang Li yawned and wanted to sleep when he was full.

Rong Min looked at him.

Oh, Fang Li blinked and said, I'll tell her that you like men, lest she still waste her time with fantasies about you, so that she can find her own marriage early.

After a pause, Fang Li looked up at him again, do you like Sister Rachel? Did I spoil your good deeds?

No, you did the right thing, thanks.

Fang Li breathed a sigh of relief, I said, look at your attitude, it doesn't look like you like it.

Do you know what liking looks like? Rong Min asked him amusedly.

Fang Li rolled his eyes, at least he didn't look like he was too lazy to deal with it.

Rong Ming smiled, reached out and rubbed his head, the person is a big ghost.

Fang Li grabbed his hand and asked curiously, "Uncle Marshal, what kind of do you like?"

Why do you ask so much?

Curious, haven't you met anyone who excites you? Fang Li was really curious, what kind of person would a person like Rong Min like?

Rong Min paused, reached out and rubbed his head, you are still small.

It has nothing to do with age. Fang Li muttered dissatisfiedly, and I'm going to be 19 years old!

Rong Min looked at his white hair for two seconds, then looked away from the window.

Back home, Rong went back to the study and called the head of the intelligence department.

Marshal.

How's the check?

Still checking, that boy, we didn't find his identity information in the system.

Rong Min frowned: No?

Yes, we screened the entire Empire identity system twice, and there was no one like the boy.

Rong Ming straightened up, Kurodo?

It's possible.

Rong Min stood up, walked to the window, looked at the dark night outside and said: Has he found out his whereabouts that afternoon?

Got it right. Strangely, he suddenly appeared at 15:28 p.m. from a bathroom at Triumph Mall, and we have not found his whereabouts before that.

Suddenly appeared?

Yes, there is one more thing, before he appeared, Fang Li also went in, but did not come out. Later, when it was almost five o'clock, after separating from you, he arrived at a small alley outside the street that was not monitored, and did not see him come out, but then Fang Li came out from the other end of the alley.

Rong Min suddenly looked up and sent me the surveillance video. You check again when I went back to the military headquarters in early September last year, T28 Planet B City Hongli Shopping Mall, looking for his traces.

Be.

After hanging up the phone for a while, his subordinates sent several videos.

Rong Min clicked on them to watch them one by one, especially the first and last two surveillance videos, and watched them very carefully.

Men's bathroom on the first floor of Triumph Mall, Fang Li went in, and after more than ten seconds, a seventeen or eighteen-year-old white-haired boy came out.

At least an hour before that, the white-haired boy had not been seen enter the bathroom.

After that, this boy named Xiaohe was visiting the mall, and he came out of the mall and walked along the street, he seemed to have no purpose, as if he just saw something interesting and went in, sometimes he would buy something, sometimes just look.