Rachel saw it and lowered her eyes.

Mother Rong sighed in her heart, why didn't this son open up.

The atmosphere was a little awkward, Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, and then looked at Rachel, and suddenly asked her: Sister, can you play games?

I don't play games much. Rachel shook her head.

I'll teach you, it's very simple. Brother Xiao Hao will too, we can team up. Come and play sister, anyway, I haven't eaten yet.

Rachel thought about it, Rong Ming's attitude was obvious, it was too embarrassing to sit here, but it was not good to leave now, it was better to play games with children.

She answered, okay.

They turned on their light brains and sat down on the carpet by the floor-to-ceiling window on the other side to play.

Fang Li taught Rachel the basic operations and rules, and then the three of them teamed up together to network and PK with others.

Sister, you have one on your right, with two skills, by the way!

From time to time, Fang Li's ghost shouts sounded over there.

While fighting, Fang Li whispered to Rachel next to him: Sister.

Well? Rachel looked at the operation interface and answered casually.

Fang Li whispered while playing the game: Uncle Marshal likes men.

Rachel was stunned for a moment, her fingers stopped, and she looked sideways at Fang Li.

Fang Li turned his head to look at her and said, "Really, what he said in his own mouth before, Grandma Yun should not know yet."

Rachel was silent for two seconds, then laughed, thank you.

Rachel was relieved, her fingers fluttering, and she concentrated on playing the game.

After playing a game, Aunt Zhang came out and said that it was time to open the meal.

Several people moved to the dining table, and when eating, Mother Rong saw that Rachel seemed to have changed a little, and she was still a little puzzled.

Rong Min ate without distraction, and from time to time he gave the two little guys some dishes.

After dinner, Rachel left.

Mother Rong watched the flying machine fly far away and patted Rong Ming's arm, blame you, such a good girl, where do you go to find it.

Yung Ming: I am not suitable for her.

Where is it out of place? Mother Rong hates iron is not steel, but tell me what kind of thing you like?

What kind?

Rong Ming's mind crossed a boy's bright smile.

He was stunned for a moment, frowned, only to see two sides, how could he think of him?

I like men. Rong said.

Rong's mother was stunned, and then reacted, men can too, what kind of kind? I'll give you attention.

Rong Min knew that his mother's attention was specifically searching, and quickly said: "There is no hurry."

Mother Rong: It's not urgent, you're 31.

His father didn't get married until he was 34.

Mother Rong:

On the way back, Rong asked Fang Li, what did you say to Rachel?