The aura that Fang Li had penetrated when he examined him was no longer devoured.

Wow, Uncle Marshal, you are also too gluttonous, a month! Fang Li sighed.

Yung:

But fortunately. There was no error of judgment. Fang Li muttered again.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Fortunately what? What were you not sure about before?

Fang Li withdrew his hand, blinked, looked up at him, and said, "No, anyway, you have nothing to lose by absorbing the aura." Isn't it good now?

Rong Ming:

Fang Li stood up and said, "Uncle Marshal, let's follow the normal process next." I tell you, after Xiao Hao's brother's magical ability is transformed, his magical ability automatically becomes a kind of his innate power, you are very good at this, so you hurry up and cultivate, in the future, the watering of the trees on our mountain depends on you!"

Yung Ming: You still want me to water?

Fang Li patted him on the shoulder and said very solemnly: You are a dragon, calling the wind and rain is your instinct, and this work is yours!

Rong Ming: *

The author has something to say: Long Long:

I thought I was his idol, collaborator, it turned out to be just a watering tool Dragon

Dragon who knew the truth shed tears.

Long Long was aggrieved.jpg

Chapter 44: Finally Eating White Rice!

The northern hemisphere season has entered late autumn, and the temperature is a little cooler than in the summer, but it is still much warmer than the same period in the 21st century, almost like the summer of the 21st century.

But in the living area protected by formations, this temperature is very comfortable.

Fang Li got up in the morning and went to the back mountain as usual.

The grass and plants on the mountain have sprouted, and from a distance, a shallow layer of tender green covers the soil.

On the other hills next to it, with the help of the military department, many orange trees were planted one after another.

Ahead, there are a few figures busy at the foot of the mountain.

Grandpa Xie, you're so early.

Fang Li walked over and stopped next to Professor Xie, seeing that they were indeed taking notes again.

They couldn't get busy every day, and Professor Xie called a few more students over, including his PhD students.

Xiao Fang Li Zao. Professor Xie stood up slowly, looked up at the mountain, and had a smile on his face, he looked really good.

Fang Li also looked up, his eyes were green, and the little saplings were also very spirited.

Well. It is also that the temperature is high now, otherwise it is impossible to grow grass now, even rice must be planted in summer.

Professor Xie also heard Fang Li say that the earth used to have four distinct seasons, he smiled and asked: Is it time for you to harvest tomatoes again? I see a lot more red.

Yes, I'll pick it today. Finally I can pick it, I've been waiting for a long time, I haven't made a big amount for a long time! Also owed money to a building!

Professor Xie laughed, turned to look at the large area of green crops behind him, as well as the large rice field in the distance, and the house under construction not far away, and he said with some emotion: When I first came to two plots, now there are so many.