Rong Ming:

Rong Min shook his head and smiled, reached out and rubbed his head, what was he thinking?

Fang Li grabbed his hand and said earnestly and earnestly: "Uncle Marshal, let's talk about cooperation?"

This feeling of being pitted seems familiar, Rong Ming raised his eyebrows, what cooperation?

When you build the base, no, there should be a lot of people

from the engineering regiment in other parts of you.

Fang Li blinked his eyes, let's have a military-civilian cooperation, together to restore the earth's environment, when the time comes, I will teach you the way to completely cure mental disorders, okay?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Grow tomatoes together?

No, tomatoes can be planted for uncles, after all, I still have to make money. I mean, plant trees together.

Planting trees?

Fang Li nodded: Well, to restore the environment, the earth must first solve the radiation problem. Now, we have a solution to radiation, and the second step is to plant trees. If we plant trees in these barren mountains and fill the earth with trees, the climate can slowly change. And, you know, it takes at least three years for trees to grow, and many of them take longer, so start planting now.

If you rely on my side to plant it alone, I don't know how long it will take to recover, ten or twenty years, right? Then it will be many years, many years before you can get a solution to the mental disorder. If we start working together now, we can shorten this time, isn't it?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: You can also teach us now?

Fang Li's eyes widened suddenly, and he said in disbelief: Uncle Marshal, you have changed!

Where have I changed?

Fang Li said bitterly: You wouldn't have been like this before, why are you thicker than me now?

Rong Ming:

Uncle Marshal, this can't work, you are a marshal, how can you say such harmful words?

Rong Ming: The forehead horn beats faintly.

Moreover, I have no benefit, so why should I teach you now? You say yes?

Rong Ming sighed, you said the same last time, and then the ore on my side became your ore.

Fang Li blinked, or your ore, you see, isn't this all used for you? I only used six pieces. Moreover, it is used on Earth to make it more convenient for you in the future, and it is to lay the foundation for your future.

The corner of Rong Ming's mouth twitched fiercely, laying the foundation?

That's right. Fang Li nodded heavily and said very sincerely, it is true, it is you who get the most benefits. You see, I only have one person, and you have thousands, no, hundreds of millions of people. I'm one of those little, little denominators.

Saying that, Fang Li also pinched his index finger and thumb to compare a little gesture.

It's really a very small bit, basically the nail of the thumb against the nail of the index finger.

Rong Min smiled and asked: You want me to mobilize troops to help you

No, not to help me, we are cooperating, we are helping yourselves. Fang Li corrected.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, what are you using to convince me?

Fang Li's eyes widened, didn't he show you Xiao Hao's brother's data last time?