Or the marshal is easy to use. Fang Li sighed with emotion, got on the warship, and received countless thumbs and praise along the way.

Fang Li was in a beautiful mood, humming a small song and wagging his tail into the conference room.

In the conference room, a group of experts gathered around the figure in the center of the table and watched, but did not speak.

Uncle Marshal. Fang Li exclaimed, raised his chin to that side, and asked him, what are they doing?

Rong Min looked him up and down for a while, saw that he was in good spirits, and asked: "Really recovered?"

Fang Li shook his head, his powers had not recovered so quickly, and he had to cultivate for two days.

Professor Hu and they all looked over when they heard Fang Li's voice.

Xiao Fang Li, are you all right? I heard that you were tired and fainted yesterday to get the one in the sky. Grandpa Hu came over and grabbed his shoulders and looked back and forth for a while.

Fang Li's heart warmed, let him check, it's okay, Grandpa Hu, I'm fine.

Professor Xie also came over and looked at it for a while, well, it looked quite spirited.

Fang Li smiled at him and asked, "Grandpa Xie, what did you just do?"

We have two plans, we can't determine it now, just for you to help us see.

Professor Xie pulled Fang Li to the table, and also carried him to the chair to stand, pointing to the two schemes in the light screen on the table, which one is better?

Several other experts saw Professor Xie asking for Fang Li's opinion, and no one questioned it.

After all, Fang Li not only clearly drew the earth's seismic zone before, but also listed so many earth plants, and yesterday, they also saw with their own eyes that Fang Li made this area into a radiation-proof area.

It turns out that Fang Li may really know much better than them when it comes to the earth.

Several people stared at Fang Li, wanting to see which option he would choose in the end.

Rong Min also stood up.

Fang Li looked at the next two design drawings, pointed to the building at the foot of one of the mountains in Plan A and asked: This is the training hall?

Right. Professor Hu replied.

Fang Li frowned, there is no way to build things here, it has to be empty.

Why?

Fang Li asked them suspiciously: I remember it was a low-lying land, it used to be a small lake, didn't you see it?

I saw it, but now there is no water there. Professor Hu also wondered, there is no water, there is no problem.

There will be later. Fang Li said.

Everyone looked at him, a little puzzled.

Fang Li drew a line on the map with his finger and said: This is a riverbed, and similarly, no buildings can be built on this riverbed, so in another plan, this building cannot be built here. You've got to redesign.

Everyone turned their headsLook at Rong Ming.

Rong Min thought for a moment and asked: When you talk about restoring the earth's environment, you don't just mean greening, but also rivers and climate? Is it to restore everything involved?

Fang Li nodded, yes, when I plant the earth full of trees, the climate will also be affected, and after there is precipitation, the rivers will also recover, and these riverbeds will be useful at that time.