Here comes, here comes the food. I didn't eat lunch or dinner yesterday, so I'm not hungry, so let's eat. The uncle put breakfast in front of Fang Li.

Fang Li took it, picked up the chopsticks and ate it, thank you uncle.

After a few minutes, the uncle brought out a bowl of steaming egg custard, it was just made, there were two eggs not cooked last time, you love this, eat it quickly.

Wow, I like it, thank you uncle. Fang Li ate happily.

Jing Hao sat next to him and accompanied him, and said to him: Dr. Wen came to you and said that the margin was measured, which was similar to what you estimated, and the height was almost 20,000 meters.

Is it? I count about that much. Fang Li swallowed a mouthful of custard with a satisfied look on his face.

Also, Jing Hao continued, Uncle Marshal came once last night, and he also came once in the morning, seeing that you didn't wake up, and left again.

Fang Li looked up and asked, "Is he looking for me?"

I don't know, I didn't say. Jing Hao shook his head.

Then I'll give him a call. Fang Li dialed the phone while eating.

It was quickly connected over there, and it looked like it was in a conference room.

When Rong Min saw him, he pulled a smile on his lips, Fang Li, woke up? How is the body?

Well, much better. Fang Li swallowed the food in his mouth and asked, Uncle Marshal, are you looking for me?

It's okay, just see if you wake up.

Oh, wake up.

Then you eat, I hang.

Good.

Wait a minute! I have something!

Fang Li was about to hang, but a figure over there pounced, and Fang Li looked up and saw that it was Professor Xie.

He raised a smile and called sweetly, Grandpa Xie.

Hey, Xiao Fangli, are you awake? Still eating? Hungry, right? Professor Xie saw that Fang Li was still eating, and forgot about himself for a while.

Well, starve me. Fang Li smiled and asked, Grandpa Xie, what are you looking for me for?

Oh yes, can you come over after eating? We're in the conference room, there's a plan we're not sure about, can you come and help us take a look?

All right.

After eating, Jing Hao went to class, and Fang Li and Chu Cheng took a leave of absence and went to the warship.

When he stepped out of the spaceship, he saw that the soldiers of the military department had put away their protective armor, and when some soldiers saw him, they all gave him a thumbs up and asked a bunch of questions.

Xiao Fangli, are you awake? You're so good, how did you get this thing?

yes, I want to know too. It's great not to wear protective armor!

Fang Li looked at everyone, put his small hands behind his back, raised his head, and said with a smile while walking towards the warship: Of course, it is with my powers.

I just asked, what kind of power is this, how can it be so large-scale?

It's a spell! Fang Li couldn't say that, so he had to say: "Brother, Uncle Marshal is looking for me, I'm going to a meeting, I'm going to be late."

As soon as they heard that the marshal was looking for him, the fighters immediately stopped pestering.

You go, go.