Fang Li laughed, I know, do you have anything you want to know?

Chu Xinxue asked a few more questions that he cared about, and the two chatted for more than half an hour, but Chu Cheng only watched on the side without making a sound.

Finally, Fang Li stood up, Sister Xinxue, if you want, your company is very welcome.

Chu Xinxue felt that the little boss was really smart, so small and understood so much, she believed Xiao Shu's words even more, and wanted to see it for herself.

It's a pleasure to be on board.

Another professional financial officer was recruited, Fang Li was very happy, and the feeling that the company was improving step by step was still very good.

Because of the salary, he asked the kitchen to add meals to everyone in the evening.

The uncles received their salaries for the first time and were overjoyed to see the money in the account.

There is no money to eat and live here, and there is social security, and the salary they received is higher than what they received after working elsewhere for two months, and the work is not too tiring.

It doesn't get much better than this.

They all called home after eating.

Okay, it's all good, today's salary is paid, I'll call you back later. No need to stay, there is no need for money here, you and the child buy more delicious food, eat some meat, the child grows a body

Hey, little flower, dad is fine, are you at home well-behaved

Fang Li looked at the smile on everyone's faces and laughed.

He stepped off the spaceship and came to a plot at the foot of the mountain, where his home was formerly located.

He walked up and down the land, from the door to the living room, to the kitchen, to his parents' room, to the garden in the back How

did it come out?

Rong Ming's voice came from behind, Fang Li turned his head, looked at him, and said: "I came out to blow the wind."

The two stood there together looking at the hill in front of them.

Uncle Marshal.

Well?

Have you shipped the ore?

Tomorrow arrives.

Oh, that's good. Fang Li looked sideways at him and said, anyway, it's only a few days, we might as well test the results tomorrow, right?

Rong Min turned his head, tomorrow? Are you in a hurry?

Fang Li nodded, I want to get the ore quickly.

Are you sure you don't have to wait a few more days?

Are you sure.

Rong Min looked at him and agreed, yes.

Early the next morning, Fang Li pulled Jing Hao to find Rong Ming on the warship.

There is a training room on the warship, and the same training system as the training room on the military side is set up.

Several people went in together and chose the field combat training mode.

Fang Li told Jing Hao: Brother Xiao Hao, you will directly do your best to output later, let the marshal uncle see your progress, and scare them to death.

Well! Jing Hao also nodded confidently and asked him, do you use special abilities?

Right. Fang Li nodded.