Several people were puzzled, and Li Yuan also took the opportunity to note the two warships, three spaceships, and so many soldiers he saw.

As he watched, several flying machines flew in the sky, stopping in front of the warship, and his gaze suddenly stared over again.

He saw the door of the aircraft at the head open, and a tall man came down with a small child in his arms.

A companion spoke up: Hey, look, is that person Marshal Rong?

No, holding a child.

Li Yuan fixed his eyes and looked carefully, that tall man was not the imperial marshal Rong Ming.

And the child in his arms, lying on his shoulders, with white ears and a tail, was a small sub-beast. Probably asleep and didn't move much.

Li Yuan's eyes widened, how could there be a child?

Moreover, neither of them was wearing protective clothing.

Seeing Rong Min holding the child on the warship, Li Yuan took advantage of the cover of several people's bodies to avoid the sight of the soldiers and secretly took a photo.

Several others are still discussing Rong Min and the child.

You say, is that child Marshal Rong's child?

Impossible, it is said on the Internet that Marshal Rong is unmarried, how can he have children?

Can't have children if you're unmarried? If it weren't for Marshal Rong's child, how could he hold it personally? Have you ever seen Marshal Rong holding a child?

Not really.

Therefore, maybe people have long been married or not, the information of these high-level big people is very confidential, in order to protect the family, it is also possible to say that they are unmarried.

Li Yuan thought about his companion's words and did not answer.

He knew that Rong Min was indeed unmarried. Not only is he unmarried, but he is said to have never been close to a woman, and he has not heard of any affair objects.

So the identity of the child he is holding is very curious.

Moreover, bringing a child to such a place where birds do not, if it were not for the fact that the child could not do without people, it would really not be possible.

Several people walked away as they spoke.

When they walked away, the soldier just now pressed the microphone of his collar and said: Target shift, position 3.

A voice came from inside his headphones: received on the 3rd.

The soldier reported again: the highest man took a picture of the marshal and Xiao Fangli.

Meng Wei's voice came out: See, go according to plan.

Li Yuan and those few people walked around casually, and saw a lot of reclaimed land over there, but there were soldiers standing guard on the periphery, and they couldn't go in.

Several other people were discussing where to explore in the afternoon, and asked Li Yuan's opinion, Li Yuan looked at the sky and said: It's already noon, let's spend the night here today, we can make plans in the afternoon, make thorough preparations, and set off tomorrow.

As soon as a few people heard that it made sense, they settled on it.

After returning to the spaceship, Li Yuan returned to his room under the pretext that he was not feeling well.