Pay close attention and report any situation as it arises.

Be. There is another thing, there is a spacecraft coming to Earth, it is the license plate of the emperor star.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows and looked it up.

Be.

Hung up the phone, Rong Min turned his head to look at Fang Li beside him, my political enemy sent someone.

Fang Li sat next to him, and when he heard it the whole time, he raised his head and asked, did you come to find me?

Rong Min thought about it, I locked your information, it is also possible to check me.

Oh, I see.

After a while, Rong Min received another call.

Marshal, that ship is going to stop next to us.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, let them stop, check the information behind it, and then order it not to leak Fang Li's information.

Be.

At noon, a spaceship landed not far from Fang Li's spaceship.

Five people came down from the boat, three men and two women, all in their 30s, wearing protective clothing.

They came straight towards this side and were surprised to see the man in bioprotective armor.

Several people were trying to approach when they were stopped by a gunman.

A man asked: Little warrior, we are an expedition, we came to Earth to explore. Did something happen here, why are there so many troops?

The soldier looked at him and replied: The military headquarters here is on a mission, please do not come close.

Oh, okay, okay.

The man didn't leave after speaking, walked back to his companion, and someone asked him: Li Yuan, how is it? What's going on?

Li Yuan replied: He said that he was on a mission and did not let him approach.

The other four were also curious and looked over there from time to time.

A person says: I don't know what task to perform?

Where the tasks of the military department can be known to us people, they are all kept secret.

You see, there's a lot of stuff growing over there? Doesn't it mean that things can't be grown on Earth?

yes, a little weird. Maybe this is the task of the military department? Research how to grow things on Earth?

I'll see what it is. A man turned on the camera function of the light brain, magnified the lens, and took a picture.

The fighters over there walked over, no photos are allowed here, please delete the photos.

I just photographed the plants over there, and I can't shoot this one? The man asked suspiciously.

The warrior insisted: cannot. Please delete.

Okay. The man was very reluctant to delete it.

The warrior took his light brain and checked it again to make sure there were no photos, and then returned the light brain to him.

The defense is so tight, which makes several people feel that everything here is very important.

Is it just to plant that?

What is that? Why did the military plant that on Earth?

Who knows, maybe some secret research is being done.