But the little sub-beast cannot change into a beast form.

Rong Min was surprised, the dragon's head dangled around, and looked at the little fox from all angles.

Fang Li always felt that someone was watching him, and when he opened his eyes, his ice-blue eyes were facing a pair of golden vertical pupils, coming from a large, black dragon head.

Very familiar.

Fang Li: Rong Ming:

Chapter 35: I Recognize Your Ears and Tail The

atmosphere was quieter than the moonlight for a while.

A dragon and a fox looked at each other for three seconds.

The little fox blinked its ice-blue eyes.

The black dragon also blinked its golden eyes.

From a distance of more than a meter, the little fox clearly saw his shadow reflected in the pair of golden vertical pupils.

nia~

Suddenly, the little fox screamed, turned his head and ran.

Wow, how did Rong Min come out! Why hasn't he slept in the middle of the night! Also turned into a dragon!!

Aaaaa

Why do you become a dragon at this time!

I'm still in animal form! Can't give him the idea that I can change into animal form!

Fang Li screamed wildly in his heart, and his limbs ran wildly.

Seeing the little fox running, the black dragon was stunned for a moment, quickly caught up, and flew in front of the little fox a few times.

What do you run? Rong Min asked.

The black dragon in front blocked the way, the little fox turned sharply, and the four claws and claws slipped out of the boss on the top of the spacecraft, made a beautiful drift under the black dragon's eyes, and ran to the other side.

Black Dragon:

It flicked its tail that way, blocked the little fox again, and simply circled.

Little Fox:

Fang Li stopped, and suddenly remembered, what to run, how to run, how stupid, I can spell!

It turned its head and glanced at the black dragon, its chin lifted.

nia~

Immediately, the little fox disappeared in place.

Black Dragon: Is that what the little fox is called?

Moreover, at that glance just now, he felt that he saw the mockery in the eyes of the little fox?

Fang Li rushed back to the spaceship and quickly ran back to the room, Jing Hao was still sitting cross-legged on his bed cultivating, very focused.

There were footsteps outside, Fang Li quickly pulled the lamp, withdrew Jing Hao and the enchantment into the space, and then went to the bed, wrapped in a quilt, closed his eyes, and opened his mouth slightly.

Phew~~ZZzz Hoo~~ZZzz

Rong Min pushed open the door of the little guy's room and heard a small snoring.

Rong Ming: I just saw the light on through the crack in the door.

He turned on the light, and the little one lay flat in the middle of the bed, snoring little.

He walked over and sat on the edge of his bed.

Fang Li: Phew~~ZZzz

Rong Min looked at the white velvet ears on the top of his head, and said faintly: You didn't sleep in such a regular position before, you used to use the banzai posture.