They have done research and Fang Li provides water, which has higher active ingredients in it, can make plants grow better. But they didn't figure out what it contained.

But it's the same as something in tomatoes and sweet potatoes.

Very mysterious, just like Fang Li.

Water towers are being built, land is being developed, and more and more land is being planted with tomatoes and sweet potatoes.

Fang Li and Jing Hao's study and cultivation were also proceeding in an intense and orderly manner.

Fang Li chatted with Teacher Lin and learned that Jing Hao's comprehension ability and memory are good, his learning progress is relatively fast, and he is expected to finish all the second-grade courses at the end of the summer vacation.

Fang Li was very happy.

Jing Hao's cultivation was also going very smoothly, he had learned to run the aura on his own, and the Earth Dragon bloodline at his heart had become much more active than before.

The abundant aura drawn out of the space made Jing Hao's cultivation speed faster than many demons in the 21st century.

It was the middle of the moon, fifteen, and the moon was large and round, high in the sky. The silver-white moonlight sprinkled on the ground like water.

In the dead of night, Fang Li jumped on the top of the spaceship, looked up at the moon for a while, and then looked around, now everyone should be asleep, it is a good time to absorb the brilliance of the moon.

He turned into a small fox in his original form, stretched his front legs and bowed for a while, shook his fur again, squatted down and began to absorb the moon's brilliance.

In the warship in the rear, Rong Min had just finished a day's work, standing in front of the window and habitually looking at the spaceship in front.

These days, I go out early and return late, and I am busy surveying the terrain every day, and I haven't seen the little one for several days.

His gaze searched Fang Li's room, thinking about going to see the little one before leaving tomorrow, asking about the progress on his side, and seeing if he needed other help.

Suddenly, when his gaze skimmed over the spacecraft, he saw a small figure on the top of the spacecraft?

A figure of this size should only be Fang Li.

Rong Min frowned, what is the little guy doing on the top of the spaceship without sleeping so late?

He turned and walked outside.

After getting off the warship and walking halfway, Rong Min suddenly remembered that the little guy had been making a fuss about watching the dragon before.

He raised his eyebrows, no one now, the moon is so bright, you can show the little one and make him happy.

He turned into a beast form on the spot, black dragon scales shining in the moonlight, and the dragon's body flew close to the ground, silently flying towards the spaceship.

Approaching, in order to surprise Fang Li, the dragon body hovered to the front of Fang Li on the other side of the spacecraft, he slowly supported the dragon body, and poked a dragon head out on the top of the spaceship.

Hey?

The huge golden eyes blinked, there was no little one, only a snow-white fluffy little fox?

Yung Ming:?

Rong Ming stood up and looked at this little fox, with white hair, very beautiful, and seemed to be asleep with his eyes closed.

There are no fox orcs among the warriors on the earth, and the only thing related to foxes is a small Asian beast named Fang Li.