Fang Li turned his head and asked Rong Ming: Uncle Marshal, is the room I lived in before still empty?

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

Then I'll go, Brother Zhixian, wait a minute, I'll be fine right away.

Saying that, Fang Li went to the room where he lived before, entered the space, he touched a piece of white jade, thought about it, made it into a white jade ring, and carved a formation in the inner circle.

Wen Zhixian's problem is because it belongs to the part of the bloodline of the demon race in the body, and it is enough to seal it.

In the office, Wen Zhixian faced Rong Min alone, and felt Alexander even more.

He hung his head and said, "Marshal, Fang Li's powers are different from ours.

Well. Rong Min replied and asked him, can you see what it is?

Wen Zhixian shook his head: I haven't seen it, it shouldn't be a system.

Rong Min thought for a while and asked him: Have you heard of acupuncture points?

Wen Zhixian has a super memory, and he can remember the books and materials he has read.

Acupoint? He thought about it and said: I once saw it in a fragment of a novel left by an ancient earth in the museum when I was in junior high school.

Rong Min sat up straight and asked: Novel

Yes.

What does it say?

It was a novel, only two or three fragments, the first two pages of which seemed to be written about some kind of assembly, where people gathered to judge a person, which later developed into a fight. It is written that a person's sword fingers condensed into sword qi, and divided into countless small swords, its momentum is great, the fingers move, the sword rain falls mercilessly, and countless enemies are killed. Later, the person was defeated by another person, and that person reached out and sealed the person's acupuncture points, and the person could not move.

Wen Zhixian looked up, and it was written inside.

Which museum? Rong Min opened the light brain and asked.

Dixing Popular Culture Museum.

Rong Min had already begun to search, but he hadn't found it yet, Fang Li had already returned, and he put away his light brain again.

Fang Li sat next to Wen Zhixian, took out a white jade ring, Brother Zhixian, you drop a drop of blood.

Blood? Wen Zhixian was surprised.

Rong Min also looked at him carefully.

Fang Li handed him a needle, yes, quick, just drop a drop.

Wen Zhixian inexplicably took the needle, can any finger be used?

Right.

Wen Zhixian poked on the middle finger of his left hand, squeezing out a drop of blood onto the jade ring.

To his surprise, the blood was instantly absorbed on the ring, and immediately, a burst of brilliance flashed on the white ring and disappeared again.

Wen Zhixian blinked, feeling that he had seen it wrong, he looked up to ask Rong Ming, and found that Rong Ming's brows were slightly wrinkled, obviously also surprised.

Put the ring on your hand. Fang Li stuffed the ring into Wen Zhixian's hand. Let it stick to your skin.

Wen Zhixian took it, tried the size, and put it on his index finger.