Think beautiful. Rong Min raised his eyebrows and said, and also stretched out his finger to poke his swollen cheeks.

Fang Li grabbed his finger and asked, "When can I look at it again?" I haven't seen it during the day, and it's definitely very handsome under the sun!

He first blew a wave of rainbow farts, in a vain attempt to stun Rong Ming with sugar-coated cannonballs.

Rong Min hugged his arm and looked at him with a smile.

Not far away quickly ran a warrior, the marshal.

Rong Ming raised his chin and assisted Dr. Wen and Fang Li in measuring the height.

Be! The warrior didn't know what height to measure, but he definitely needed him to fly, and he turned into a large goshawk in place, one person tall.

He turned to Dr. Wen and Fang Li, where to measure the height?

Wow, your beasts are all big! Fang Li exclaimed, this is much larger than the beast shape of the demon race in the 21st century, and the squirrel before is too, and so is this eagle.

The goshawk warrior's paw rubbed the hair on his neck, and he said humbly: "It's okay."

Wen Zhixian handed the instrument to him and walked to the center point of the formation diagram, which went up vertically.

The warrior grabbed the instrument with one claw and wanted to fly up, Fang Li stopped him, is it so convenient for you to test?

It should work.

Fang Li proposed: Can you afford to carry me? If you can carry it, carry it on my back and I'll measure it.

The warrior nodded: Yes.

The warrior gave the instrument to Fang Li, then crouched down, and Fang Li climbed up and rode on his back and flew up.

Rong Ming looked at this scene, and the corners of his eyes twitched a little.

This little guy probably just wants to ride an eagle.

Because of the help of the fighters, the test was completed quickly, and the height made Fang Li very satisfied.

The results of this experiment shocked Rong Min and Wen Zhixian.

As soon as Fang Li got down from the back of the goshawk, Rong Min said: Fang Li, let's talk.

Well, Fang Li looked at Chu Cheng and asked Rong Ming, wait for me to finish the class?

Rong Min looked at Chu Cheng, and Chu Cheng immediately said: It's okay, we can postpone it a little.

All right.

Fang Li put away the ore in the middle of the formation map, and Rong Ming felt that the surroundings lit up again, and when they walked away and turned back, the hood-like thing was gone.

It's amazing. Xia Yang sighed.

Rong Ming and several of them also thought so.

A few people walked to the warship on Rongming's side.

Jing Hao followed Fang Li and asked suspiciously: Xiao Li, why didn't that one light up today? And didn't fly either?

He saw this formation once last night, when he looked at it, there was light, it was still very bright, but today it was not bright?

It's bright, but because the sunlight is so strong, you can't see clearly. This one doesn't need to move, you don't have to fly. Fang Li replied.

The other few people were a little confused when they heard it, what brightNot lit? What flies?