As he withdrew his hand, Rong Ming's power slowly calmed down again.

Then, they clearly felt that the light around them had weakened a little.

Has the light become weaker, as if it feels less dazzling? Xia Yang asked.

They are wearing bioprotective armor, and there is a layer of light filtering on their faces, which does not feel so obvious.

Yes, the light is much darker. Jing Hao brought the bracelet, and he felt the brightness and darkness of the surrounding light more clearly, and the naked eye could see that the surrounding light was not as strong as in the distance.

He walked out about ten meters, looked up, and said: But it seems that there is only that circle, and it is still very strong to this side.

Everyone walked to the location where Jing Hao was, and when they looked back at the side just now, it felt obvious.

In the midst of the light, there was a piece of light that was obviously much dimmer, as if separated by a hood and divided into two worlds.

Fang Lichong heard Zhixian and said: Brother Zhixian, you test the data here.

Wen Zhixian placed the instrument on the ground, and the numbers on it jumped rapidly, and the result was obtained after a few seconds.

Duan Xun opened the light brain and recorded the results.

Fang Li walked back and came back here to test it again.

Everyone walked back together, Wen Zhixian put the instrument data in place, placed it next to the diagram, and started the test again.

After a few seconds, the instrument came up with the result.

Everyone was stunned when they saw it.

Rong Min also raised an eyebrow.

Wow, the radiation value has dropped so much! Xia Yang was surprised, this value can be used without wearing protective armor, right?

Wen Zhixian's eyes widened, looking at the data on the instrument incredulously, feeling that he didn't believe it, he zeroed the instrument data again, and put it two meters away to test again.

Everyone watched nervously.

The results of the instrument quickly reappeared, just as before.

All:!

Fang Li walked to a position about 5 meters away from Natu, brother Zhixian, come here to measure.

Wen Zhixian went over to test, and the result was the same.

Fang Li stepped out a few more steps, here.

Wen Zhixian knew what he meant, and he was testing the margin.

Several people, after several tests, determined the location of the margin, 8.2 meters.

The radius is about 8.2 meters. Fang Li took out a small book and recorded it, and he had to test the height.

How is this height measured? Jing Hao asked.

Fang Li looked at Rong Min with burning eyes.

See what I do? Rong Min looked down and asked.

Fang Li: Uncle Marshal, you can fly.

Rong Ming:

Just look at the appearance of the little guy, he wants to see his beast form.

Rong Min turned his head and called Xia Yang and called someone who could fly over.

Fang Li puffed out his cheeks and muttered: You can obviously fly.