It is clear that Rong Min has always been very courteous to him.

Is there any progress in the research? Rong Min leaned back on the chair, folded his hands on his legs, and asked.

Wen Zhixian looked at the ornament in front of him, and replied with a look at his nose and nose: No, so I want to come to the earth to see, it is best to meet the person who made the bracelet.

The students around him glanced at the teacher, not knowing why the teacher, who had always been very emotional, was so nervous.

His name is Fang Li, and he is in front of the spaceship. But I'll have to ask him first. In addition, Rong Min looked at Wen Zhixian and said, he is our very important partner and cannot be offended. Do you understand?

Wen Zhixian nodded and understood. I, try to be in control.

Well, I'll inform you of news. Go ahead.

Wen Zhixian stood up, saluted, and hurried out.

He didn't stop until he stepped off the warship, and then immediately breathed a sigh of relief before walking back.

The student followed behind him and asked: "Teacher, you have always been a very important talent in the military department, and the marshal has praised you many times, why are you so afraid of the marshal?"

I don't know. Wen Zhixian shook his head, he really didn't know, it was a deep fear from his soul.

The two walked towards the spaceship in the distance, and diagonally ahead, a small figure stepped on a ladder to fill a huge bucket.

Wen Zhixian's footsteps paused, and he stopped to stare at the water.

The students also wondered when they saw it, where did the water come from? Teacher, do you want to go over and take a look?

Wen Zhixian looked at the people around him, a little entangled.

Finally: No, go back.

As soon as the two turned around, the sound of milk whistling sounded behind them.

Brother, good-looking brother, etc!

It was the voice of that little Asian beast.

Wen Zhixian turned around and saw the little Asian beast running towards them, its fluffy tail flicking and flicking, running all the way to them.

Wen Zhixian looked at him and found that he really had no mental activity, or rather, he couldn't hear his mental activity.

The only one. There is something new about this.

Brother, have you seen Uncle Marshal?

Fang Li raised his head and looked at the person who developed the biological protective armor, he looked very good, but his skin was pale, he should have not seen sunlight for a long time, and he looked very melancholy.

Wen Zhixian nodded, thought about it, and asked: Is your name Fang Li?

Fang Li nodded, you know me? Did Uncle Marshal say?

Wen Zhixian continued to nod, and then took out the bracelet, did you do this?

I did it. Fang Li was not at all surprised to see the bracelet on his hand, and took out the biological protective armor given by Rong Ming from his neck, this is what you made brother, right?

Wen Zhixian: Right.

Fang Li blinked, brother, you are so powerful, I really want to ask you about this bioprotective armor, are you free?