Fang Li nodded: I know.

Can you draw it?

Oh, okay. Fang Li picked up the laser pointer and first drew the earthquake zones in China, and then drew the earthquake zones on all continents of the earth according to his memory.

Draw it! Fang Li looked back at them and asked, are there any more questions?

Other experts also saw something wrong and rushed to find out what the data that geologists shared with them looked like.

I don't know if I don't know this, I was shocked when I saw it, and the picture drawn by the child was highly consistent with the picture on the data.

Experts:!

Rong Min couldn't help but raise his eyebrows when he looked at it, and the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked.

Professor Hu suddenly had a feeling of exhaling and raising his eyebrows, and I said that he understood!

The climate expert before was a little puzzled and asked: Then why did you choose this area? There are so many places on Earth.

Fang Li muttered in his heart, foreign animals do not cultivate immortals, and there are no demon races.

However, he still replied: Because the climate in this range will be more suitable, and the orcs and sub-orcs are basically the descendants of ancient Chinese, their hometown is here, isn't it to build a special training base for orcs and sub-orcs, why not go to someone else's territory in their own hometown?

Expert:

It makes sense, but what's so weird?

How do you know that orcs and sub-orcs are descendants of ancient earth Chinese? The geologist asked.

After his reminder, everyone reacted, yes, how do you know? Is there any research to prove it?

Fang Li: I just prove it.

If you want to explain, you have to uncover your bottoms, Fang Li doesn't want to tell them, shrug, believe it or not.

Experts:

Fang Li turned to Rong Min and said, "Uncle Marshal, I'm looking for you."

Well. Rong Min got up and said to the experts, you discuss first, I will go out first.

The three returned to Rong Ming's office, Fang Li went over to sit down on the sofa, and said: "Uncle Marshal, I suggest you choose an address within the range I gave."

Yung: Well, I see.

Fang Li laughed, Uncle Marshal was still very sensitive to this aspect.

What are you looking for me for? Rong Min asked.

Speaking of business, Fang Li became serious, it was about Xiao Hao's brother going to school, I want to ask, where did you help him leave his household registration?

Rong Min replied: In the military department, the special talent reserve battalion.

Sure enough, in the military department. Does that make a difference to schooling? Fang Li asked.

Rong Min looked at him, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "You just thought of this question?"

What's so weird about this tone? Fang Li thought about it, speechless, Uncle Marshal, don't you be so naïve, do you have to compare with me?

Rong Ming: Rong Min coughed lightly and said:

I have arranged a school and teacher for him, and he can take classes here.