When the two went back, the others were sleeping, and Uncle Li was still waiting at the door of the spacecraft.

Uncle Dawei, why haven't you gone to sleep yet? Fang Li closed the hatch of the spacecraft and asked.

Li Wei scratched his head and said, "I see you didn't come back so late, and I'm a little worried." When you come back, I'll go back to sleep."

Fang Li's heart warmed and said: "Thank you Uncle Dawei, go to sleep, good night."

You should also go to sleep quickly, sleep enough to grow taller.

Fang Liguan: Okay.

Early the next morning, the uncles got up.

The uncle who cooked got up earlier, made breakfast, and washed the sweet potatoes and steamed them according to Fang Li's teaching yesterday.

The uncles sat around the table for breakfast, discussing the taste of sweet potatoes and yesterday's meal.

When Fang Li and Jing Hao were about to finish eating, they had not yet appeared, and someone asked: Do you want to call it?

When children grow their bodies, they sleep more.

But when it's time to go to work, who will arrange the work for us?

Li Wei thought about it, put down the sweet potato in his hand, and I went to take a look.

Li Wei went for a while and came back, there was no one in the room, he had already got up.

The chef said: So, when I got up, the hatch of the spacecraft was indeed open.

Everyone: So early? Where did that go?

Fang Li and Jing Hao were running laps with Xiao Hei outside.

Strictly speaking, it was Jing Hao who was exercising, and Fang Li was accompanying the run to cheer.

Come on, Brother Xiaohao, there's only this last lap left, you can! Fang Li used some spiritual power on his feet, and he seemed to run easily.

According to the physical training project given by Xiao Hei, the first stage of adaptive training, Jing Hao had to complete two kilometers in the morning at the beginning, and then slowly increase later.

Jing Hao's forehead was covered in sweat, his face was flushed, his mouth was panting, and his eyes looked ahead and felt very loveless.

Hearing Fang Li's cheering, he blinked, tried to pick up his strength again, and rushed forward two steps.

The neat running sound of the warrior brothers behind came, and after a while, they caught up with them.

Xiao Hao, come on!

Come on little brother!

Click, and then overtook them to the front.

Xiao Hei ran slowly around them.

The posture is chaotic again, the eyes look ahead, the center of gravity of the body is not too forward, the upper body is up, the legs are raised a little, and the arms swing! Okay, keep it that way.

Fang Li, your posture is also wrong.

Fang Li retorted: I just ran with me.

Xiao Hei provoked him: Do you have the ability to put away your powers, is physical strength not important? What if one day the powers are gone, waiting to be beaten?

Fang Li: Okay.

Finally, most of the lap was finally finished, Jing Hao was panting and about to squat, Xiao Hei grabbed him by the arm and lifted him up, don't squat, take a walk, take a deep breath.