Rong Min was persuaded, although there were still some doubts in his heart, but Fang Li's statement was very consistent with their abnormality.

Because their scientists can't find a more convincing statement when studying the principle of abnormality.

Later studies showed that the blood of orcs and sub-orcs was indeed a little different from the blood of ordinary people. And their genes are more than the genes of ordinary humans, but what is specific, scientists can only guess based on their mutant animal form may be the genes of animals in the ancient earth period.

What Fang Li said coincided with what scientists speculated.

How do you understand so much? Rong Ming's eyes looked deeply at Fang Li.

Fang Li blinked, because I am smart.

Yung Ming:

Uncle Marshal, no problem, right? I went to sleep?

Rong Min actually had many questions, but when he looked at the time, it was going to be one o'clock in the morning, he rubbed the little guy's head, let's go.

Fang Li held his head and said, "You rubbed your head twice just now, and the transaction is complete."

Rong Min is crying and laughing, how many times have you touched me?

Fang Li thought of touching and hugging the dragon, sticking it, and riding the dragon, hehe laughed, then you can touch it again, tonight is over.

Rong Min really stretched out his hand and rua again, okay, go to sleep.

Fang Li tilted his head and looked at him, can he still touch the dragon in the future?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: You like dragons very much?

Fang Li nodded, his eyes were shining, like it, dragon, who doesn't like dragons.

Rong Min hooked his lips and smiled, and will show you later.

Fang Li stretched out his hand and clenched it into a fist, and his little tail finger bent up, saying okay, Oh, pull the hook.

Such a childish action, Rong Min really can't do it.

Fang Li took his hand and pressed down the other four fingers, leaving only the tail finger, and he hooked Rong Ming's tail finger and stamped it.

Okay, pull the hook, say okay. Good night Uncle Marshal.

Good night. Rong Min looked at his tail finger, and the corners of his lips unconsciously hooked.

For the next two days, Rong Min was busy with the affairs of the military department, Fang Li and Jing Hao followed Xiao Hei to the training room every day, and they also went to see their physical training.

Because Jing Hao's powers are too ferocious and cannot often be used to protect himself in reality, training physical fitness and fist and foot kung fu has become extremely important.

But this is not something that can be done overnight, and it takes continuous training over time.

In this regard, Fang Li admitted that he really did not allow them to have experience.

Fang Li took Xiao Hao's arm and said: Brother Xiao Hao, it's okay, Brother Xiao Hei they will also go to Earth, when the time comes, we will ask them to make a training menu for you, you can practice accordingly.

Uh-huh.

When he returned home in the evening, Rong Min called the two little guys to the living room and said to Fang Li: Fang Li, the time we agreed upon has arrived.