After listening to it, Rong Min thought about it and asked: Does it also have this effect on other orcs?

Fang Li nodded: If my guess is correct, they can too, but they don't increase as fast as you.

After all, it is a true dragon bloodline.

The demon race's own □□ can absorb the essence of the sun and moon and absorb the aura.

Why? Rong Min very much wanted to know the reason.

Because the earth has aura, and other planets don't. Fang Li wanted to say this very much, and he also very much wanted to know why other planets did not have aura?

After thinking about it, Fang Li said: Because the earth is different from other planets, maybe because human beings were born on the earth? I don't know why it is different, I only know that after restoring the ecology, it will be good for you.

Afraid that Rong Min would not believe it, Fang Li also emphasized: It's true, Uncle Marshal, you believe me.

Rong believes that the earth is special to him because he has personally experienced it, but he does not understand why.

Now it seems that the little one knows more than they do.

Rong Min revealed a little information to him: our experts also suggested that we should build a training base on the earth, but it was not settled because the earth could not grow the training environment we wanted. Now our training base is determined to be on Earth.

He paused for a moment, looked at Fang Li and said: If what you say is true, after it is verified, I will help you restore the ecological environment of the earth together.

Hearing this, Fang Li laughed, this is easy to do, I can let you feel it in person when I go back.

How do you feel? Rong Min asked.

Go back and talk about it, it's useless to say it now. Fang Li blinked, finished solving the matter, go to sleep. Good night Uncle Marshal.

After Fang Li finished speaking, he walked to the staircase, but was fished back by Rong Ming's big hand.

Fang Li looked back in confusion: What for? Anything else?

Rong Min carried him to the original place and sat down, you haven't said what the pattern on my back is.

Ah, that, Fang Li paused, scratched his head and said, that is the power brought by your blood.

Yung Ming: What do you mean?

Fang Li said: The original forms of the animals you have transformed into are all unique animals of the ancient earth, do you know this?

Rong Min nodded, but, you guys?

Fang Li choked, we. Damn, so sensitive!

Rong Min nodded, and then?

Then, Fang Li tangled for a moment, and began to be half-serious and half-flickering, and then there were a few of them, no, very few, very few, they could become people, their bloodline power was very strong, but then they disappeared, but their descendants still shed their blood. And many of you awakened the bloodline power of your ancestors at the time of that apocalyptic change, and the powerful ones can become beasts, and the weaker ones cannot, they can only become sub-orcs. Got it, right?

Rong Min frowned: Are you saying that some of the animals of the ancient earth can become people?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, you can also change into beast form, of course, animals can also become people. Moreover, humans evolved from animals in the beginning.