What do you want to do? Rong Min asked vigilantly.

That's what it will be? Is it okay for you to take me to the sky and fly around?

I knew that this little guy would not give up so easily. Rong Min sighed, bent down, and came up.

Yes! Uncle Marshal is the best!

Fang Li cheered, hands and feet climbing onto the dragon's back.

Rong Min reminded him, sit firmly and grab his spine.

Fang Li grabbed it, clamped his feet tightly, sat down, and could take off.

Rong Min got up, let out a low dragon groan, and flew up with Fang Li.

Rong Min was afraid that Fang Li was afraid of falling, so after flying up, he kept a uniform speed and circled in the community, and then flew up.

Wow ~ Uncle Marshal, a little taller ~ Fang Li exclaimed excitedly.

Obviously, he himself can fly in the air, but now the feeling is completely different, which makes people very excited.

Dragon wow!

Real dragons!

Not only did I see the real dragon, but I also rode on the back of the dragon!

Just thinking about it, Fang Nan was excited to ridicule Li.

Rong Min heard Fang Li's voice behind him, and a pair of golden dragon eyes were helpless.

On the balcony of a certain household in the community, Xia Yang was talking to his girlfriend on the phone when he suddenly saw a black shadow flying through the air.

I lean, I seem to see the marshal!

His girlfriend was speechless: Don't you see the marshal every day?

Xia Yang looked at the distant figure in the sky, no, it was the marshal's beast form, flying in the sky, it seemed that there was a person on his back!

Girlfriend surprised: Are you mistaken, didn't you say that the marshal's beast form has never been touched?

Xia Yang muttered, "Yes, but there really seems to be someone on his back!"

Girlfriend: You must be mistaken, are you too tired lately? All dazzled. Go to rest, I won't tell you, go to sleep quickly, good night.

Good night. Xia Yang, who was forced to hang up the phone, looked at the sky in a trance.

Could it really be that I was dazzled?

Chapter 29: If Only There Were Alternative Materials

Rong Min felt that since he met Fang Li, he did seem to have become less stable.

For example, now, in the middle of the night, not only turned into a beast and carried the little one flying in the sky, but also twisted out of his words.

This was something that would never have happened before, just a week ago.

But now he did, and weirdly enough, he was having fun listening to the little guy giggling on his back.

It's not that I haven't flown before, and I don't feel this way.

Just, a little fresh.

A dragon flew a few laps in the sky alone, and came down after having fun.

Back in the courtyard, Rong Min stopped, bent down and waited for the little one to come down.

But he waited for a long time, and the little one still hadn't come down.