Yes, he is a big squirrel in animal form, but it's fun, jumping around, jumping high. Speaking of Lao Shi, Fang Li's eyes lit up, and he still had some unfinished feelings, but it was a pity that Old Shi's brother didn't play with him.

Rong Min wants to look at him with a smile, who said that he will be very well-behaved?

This is what Fang Li said to Rong Min before he came, he raised his head, blinked, and said, it is very well-behaved, we are friendly exchanges and exchanges, and only with exchanges can there be progress.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Oh? How did I hear that you beat people to autism?

Fang Li was surprised: No, it must have lied to you, when I left, I obviously saw that Brother Lao Shi was quite good.

Rong Min is to deceive him, but it is true that Lao Shi has been stimulated a lot, and now he is madly training with people in the training room.

Not only Lao Shi, but also other fighters, thinking that their people were defeated by a child, they felt that they couldn't hang on to their faces.

What does this mean? This shows that their training is not enough!

So, everyone spontaneously increased their training.

Rong Min is happy to see it.

This is also a good thing, let them realize that there are people outside the mountain, there are mountains outside the mountain, don't float.

However, for Fang Li's words, Rong Min was noncommittal and asked him: Have you played enough? Not hungry?

Fang Li nodded, hungry, what time is it?

Seven o'clock in the evening.

Fang Li was surprised: It's so late, it's time for dinner.

A few people withdrew, and when they walked to the door, Fang Li also raised a smile and said to the administrator: "Brother, goodbye."

Jing Hao also said goodbye: Thank you brother, brother goodbye.

No thanks, goodbye. The administrator saw the two children again, full of curiosity about them, these are not two ordinary children, both have special abilities, and they were also seen by the marshal, and the future can be expected.

Coming out of the training ground, several people went directly to the canteen.

Rong Min was afraid that Fang Li would not be used to eating, so he specially called Uncle Li over and asked him to open a small stove for them.

Fang Li was very skilled in giving the ingredients to Uncle Li and asked him to make a large plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and braised fish.

The scrambled eggs with tomatoes were sweet and sour, very cooked, and Jing Hao ate two bowls in a row.

It's delicious! Jing Hao touched his little belly and said contentedly.

Fang Li saw that the sewing needle gave him Amway, and when we went to the earth, we could eat it every day, and we could grow more delicious food.

Jing Hao nodded, full of expectation, uh-huh, I want to plant.

Rong Ming: Xia Yang has often eaten with Fang Li recently, and sighed:

Xiao Fang Li has nourished my appetite.

Xiao Hei followed them for the first time and said, "Adjutant Xia, you are too hateful."

Xia Yang smiled: stained with Xiao Fang Li's light.

As soon as he finished speaking, the light brain clanged.