The big squirrel Laoshi looked into his eyes and felt a chill in his spine.

Obviously there were so many hairs covered, obviously virtual, but he really felt a cold breath rising from the soles of his feet.

Why are children so excited? That look was like seeing something delicious.

Shouldn't he have turned into a beast?

But without waiting for him to think more, Fang Li had already attacked, aiming straight at the neck of the big squirrel.

Seeing this, the big squirrel quickly jumped away, his beast form jumped higher than just now, and jumped up more than ten meters. At this altitude, the little one can't jump up, he just needs to turn around in the air, and then use the speed and gravity of the descent, he can give the enemy a blow.

But when he turned around, he found that the little one was close in front of him, and his little claws were grabbing his neck.

Looking at the inevitable determination in Fang Li's eyes, Lao Shi was shocked.

As if he were his prey.

Big Squirrel Old Rock:!!

Lao Shi was frightened, one did not play well, and when he turned around, he struck in the air, his balance was destroyed, and his posture did not remain and fell sideways.

Fortunately, when he was a meter or two off the ground, he turned around again, otherwise he would fall back to the ground.

As soon as he landed, he immediately jumped away and was far away from Fang Li.

Then immediately turned into a human form.

Fang Li chased after him, saw that he had changed into human form, and said regretfully: How did he change back? How fun big squirrels are.

Lao Shi: It's fun!

Originally, I wanted to use the beast form, and the power was a little stronger, but I didn't expect that it stimulated Fang Li and made him more excited and faster.

It feels like a predation.

But it was useless to change back to human form, Fang Li's instinct was stimulated, and his speed and strength were even twice as fast as just now.

In a few strokes, Lao Shi was thrown to the ground by Fang Li and stepped on with one foot.

Old Shisheng spread out on the ground lovelessly: I lost.

Fang Li clapped his hands, wagged his tail around, and put away his jiojio with some reluctance.

Lao Shi saw his expression and said speechlessly: "You seem to be very sorry?"

Fang Li nodded and admitted, yes, I still want to play with you, beast form.

Squirrels are originally in the fox's recipe, and they are inevitably excited to see the animals in their recipes.

Outside the venue, there was a round of applause and a round of cheers.

Xiao Fangli, not bad, nice job!

Terrible!

Old Shi, hurry up, don't play dead!

Fang Li walked off the field leisurely.

Jing Hao rushed up, his eyes extremely shining.

Xiao Li Xiao Li! You're awesome!

Fang Li laughed, it's okay, it's generally powerful.

The two returned to their seats hand in hand.

Xiao Hei gave Fang Li a thumbs up.

Fang Li raised his head and smiled, and asked him: Little black brother, what level is the squirrel brother's power?