I didn't expect to be heard by him.

Fang Li asked: Brother Xiao Hao, do you adore Uncle Marshal?

Well! Jing Hao nodded heavily, his eyes were particularly bright, Uncle Marshal was a big hero, he was particularly powerful.

Fang Li stopped asking, no one could compare to the benefactor who rescued himself from the misery of war.

Fang Li chatted with Jing Hao for a while before returning to his room.

He climbed straight onto the bed, turned off the lights, and went into the space.

After meeting Rong Ming, he had not returned to the space to cultivate for several days, and today he was stimulated, and his fighting spirit rose again.

Cultivate well and resume cultivation as soon as possible!

Early the next morning, Rong Ming came over and asked Fang Li to get up, and they were going to get the identity card later.

Originally, it was enough to arrange for the following to go alone, but Fang Li wanted to get his identity card as soon as possible, and he had to go in person.

As a last resort, Rong Min had to follow.

Rong Min knocked on the door, and after waiting for a while no one came to open it, afraid that the little one would sleep too soundly, he directly opened the door and went in.

He looked at the bed and there was no one. When I went into the bathroom, there was no one.

Got up?

Rong Min closed the door, met a soldier who had just finished breakfast, and asked him: Is Fang Li in the restaurant?

The warrior shook his head, not seeing.

Rong Min went to knock on Jing Hao's door next door, but Jing Hao quickly opened the door and had already washed up.

Uncle Marshal early. Jing Hao shouted.

Early. Is Fang Li in your room?

Jing Hao shook his head.

Rong Min frowned, where did this little guy run early in the morning.

He patted Jing Hao's shoulder, went to breakfast, can he find a restaurant?

Jing Hao nodded, shook his head again, I can find it, I will find Xiao Li's brother to go together.

He was not in the room. Rong Min said.

Yes? Jing Hao opened Fang Li's door again and turned around, he was there. Xiao Li, have you finished washing your face?

Yung Ming:?

He walked over and sure enough saw Fang Li coming out of the bathroom.

Rong Min frowned: You were in the bathroom just now?

Fang Li nodded, yes, wash his face.

Rong Ming:

Hell, he obviously went in to see it just now, and no one. The room of the spaceship is so big, I can see it at a glance, why did Fang Li appear again in a blink of an eye?

Fang Li looked a little wrong at him and asked, "What's wrong?"

Rong Min looked at him deeply and said, "It's okay, go to breakfast." Leave after breakfast.

Good. Because he was going to get the identity card, Fang Li answered, happily greeted Jing Hao, brother Xiao Hao, go, go to breakfast.

The two left side by side, and Rong Min glanced at Fang Li's room again, before closing the door and following.