Yes, Xia Yang nodded, looked at him again, and said, yours is also picky, I see that you have been wearing this set these days, are you also wearing no clothes?

Fang Li was stunned, his clothes were all changed from hair, no need to wash or change, he tried to save trouble and did not change other styles, and he couldn't think of causing them this misunderstanding.

Well, I'll pick a few sets too. Brother Xiao Hao, let's look at you first, what kind of clothes do you like?

Jing Hao was stunned, waved his hand and said: "I, I have two sets, I don't need to buy them anymore."

Fang Li shook his head: Two sets are not enough to wear, pick a few more sets, as well as pajamas, pants and pants, etc., also buy them. Brother Xiao Hao, look, is this good-looking?

Jing Hao pulled Fang Li's sleeve and whispered in his ear: Didn't you say that your family was poor? You need to save a little.

Fang Li comforted him, it's okay, we have two tomatoes, and the money for this dress will come back.

Xia Yang:

He coughed lightly and said, "I heard you."

Fang Li turned around and smiled sweetly at him, then you shouldn't have heard, okay?

Xia Yang couldn't help but laugh, just wanted to tease him, no, I just heard it.

Fang Li looked at the clothes on the web page with both eyes: if you hear it, you hear it, it's not that you can't listen.

Xia Yang said with a smile: "You can choose, don't worry about money."

Fang Li turned his head and said in surprise: "You bought it for us?"

No, it's a marshal.

Uncle Marshal? Fang Li was pleasantly surprised, why is he so good! Brother Xiao Hao, quick, let's pick another bag, do you want a hat? What about coats?

Xia Yang felt funny when he saw it: You want to slaughter the marshal.

Fang Li blinked, no, these were supposed to be bought, I just didn't have time to mention it just now.

After a pause, he asked a little worriedly: He should be able to afford it, right? The last time I saw that he had a lot of money in his account, his wife should not check the account, right? If you find out that he buys children's clothes, will it be misunderstood? Or I'll pay for it myself, I still have the money now.

Xia Yang:

What misunderstanding? Rong Min walked in and asked.

Xia Yang replied with a smile: Xiao Fang Li is worried about whether you are free of money, and whether you will be checked and questioned by the lady of the family because you bought them clothes, thus misunderstanding that you raised an illegitimate child outside.

Rong Ming:

Rong Min glanced at him, the top of his head was still unkempt, and he didn't remind him, asked, did you pick it well?

No, just getting started. Fang Li asked him on the table, do you really buy us clothes?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows, you can buy it yourself.

Thank you Uncle Marshal for buying us clothes, Uncle Marshal is the best! Fang Li said loudly, and then turned to Jing Hao and said, Brother Xiao Hao, quick, thank you Uncle Marshal.

Jing Hao also held back a smile, thank you, Uncle Marshal.

The head chef brought out their meal, and Fang Li put away his light brain and began to cook.