Recruit. Fang Li opened the light brain and had a pass.

The doorman was a little curious about how they had put the pass on the child, but he still instructed them to swipe the pass and go in.

Once they find their spot, they quickly sit down and get ready. The venue has helped them display the recruitment information on the electronic screen behind.

Rong Min looked at it, and it was quite presentable.

Half an hour passed quickly, and job seekers flocked in.

Fang Li's position was in the middle of the third row, and they quickly welcomed job seekers, but many people just glanced at the jobs recruited above and left.

Fang Li wrote directly at the top of the recruitment information page: Recruitment of planters.

After opening the door for 30 minutes, Fang Li's booth was unattended.

But many people will take a look at Rong Min more when they see it, and secretly talk about it.

Hey, do you see that person is so familiar, like Marshal Rongming?

Are you mistaken, it just looks alike, how could the marshal appear here?

That's right.

Fang Li:

In the 31st minute, a man who looked to be in his early forties finally asked them.

Excuse me, is your place of work wrong?

Fang Li replied: There is no mistake, on Earth.

The man looked at Xia Li, obviously not believing what he said, and looked at Rong Ming next to him.

Rong Min nodded: It's on Earth.

The man sighed and said, "That's too far."

Fang Li said: Not far uncle, it will arrive in ten hours, very quickly.

The man shook his head and walked away.

Fang Li couldn't sit still for a while, and asked Rong Min next to him in a low voice: Uncle Marshal, will I not be able to recruit today?

Rong Min tilted his head and whispered: No hurry, be patient.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, quite admiring his composure, in such a noisy environment, he could handle official affairs without any influence.

Another hour passed, and there was still no one.

My salary is obviously the highest in this, why didn't anyone come? Fang Li asked again.

Rong Min replied: Those who can go out have gone out, and most of the people who stay on this planet have to take care of their families. And it is to go to the earth, many people do not know the truth or fake, do not dare to go, afraid that they will not come back.

Fang Li: Okay.

Fang Li also simply turned on his light brain and began to process things. In order to save manpower, he had to automate planting as much as possible, first installing an automatic watering and fertilization system.

Fang Li directly called Professor Zhao, discussed with him, and then asked Qin Xingyu to send him a few useful products.

After he bought the watering and fertilization system, fertilizer, and spaceship energy, he finally welcomed another job seeker.

It was a man who looked to be in his thirties, dressed very plainly, dark skin, body looks very strong.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, and he enthusiastically introduced: Uncle, we recruit planters, with generous benefits, two days off a week, you can take a holiday, double the salary for holiday work, and bonuses for good performance.