After all, he is still a child.

Fang Lizhen went to take a nap, and after sleeping for an hour, he woke up and began to check the farm machinery on the bed.

Wow, this cultivator is all controlled by robots, no one needs to open it, isn't that another manual labor? It's a little expensive~

This one is also good, and it can automatically dig a hole after preparing the ground.

Wow, this autonomous weeding robot looks good too.

There are many agricultural machinery online, a variety of different functions and different models, Fang Li is dazzled, there is no way to choose.

He collected it all, then got up and prepared to go to Professor Hu for consultation.

As soon as he reached the door of the warship's cabin, he saw Professor Hu and another old man about his age walking up, followed by two young men in their 20s, a man and a woman.

It seems that Professor Xie has arrived.

Grandpa Hu. Fang Li exclaimed sweetly.

Professor Hu looked up and saw Fang Li and happily answered: "Hey, little Fang Li, you're up." Just introduce you to someone.

He patted the old guy next to him again, Lao Xie, it was him, Fang Li.

Professor Xie had heard his old friend say a lot about this little genius before, and he was mentally prepared, but Fang Li, who really saw the little radish head, was still surprised and didn't believe it.

Professor Hu and his party boarded the warship, and after entering the inner cabin, they put away their protective armor.

Fang Li also saw Professor Xie's appearance clearly by the way, very thin, his eyes were very bright, and the skin of his face and neck were very dark, and he looked like a person who often worked in the field.

Fang Li raised his head and asked Professor Hu: Grandpa Hu, is this Grandpa Xie?

Professor Hu touched his head with a smile and replied: "Yes, this is Grandpa Xie, he is a botanist, he has cultivated many plant species, and also cultivated many crops."

Hearing this, Fang Li's eyes lit up, looked at Professor Xie, and obediently shouted: Grandpa Xie is good.

Hello. Professor Xie nodded, bent down and asked him: I heard that you grew the crops of the ancient earth on the earth? Can fruit also treat mental disorders?

Fang Li nodded: Yes.

Professor Xie listened and took his hand, let's go, we communicate, I have a lot of questions for you.

Fang Li was dragged away, and he looked back at Professor Hu, his eyes asking him for help.

Professor Hu understood and hurriedly called out to his old friend: Oh, Lao Xie, what are you in a hurry, scaring him.

Professor Xie is really anxious, I have a bunch of questions waiting to be answered.

Professor Hu pulled Professor Xie aside to explain to him the cooperation between Fang Li and Rong Ming, and the two were about to fight.

Fang Li glanced at it, and then turned back to a man and a woman brought by Professor Xie and shouted: "Hello brother and sister."

Who doesn't like cute, cute and polite children?

Especially the little sister, seeing that he looked cute, or a small Asian beast, with fluffy ears and tail, her heart was about to budge.

Hello, my name is Shen Qin. His name is Qin Xingyu.