Rong Ming:

Rong Min followed Fang Li back to the living area on the upper floor, but after going up, he didn't see the little guy.

He asked the soldiers passing by, did he see Fang Li's child?

The warrior replied: I just saw him disembark.

Rong Min also followed out, and sure enough, he saw that the little guy was walking towards the tomato field, and he stopped him.

Fang Li.

The little one turned around, why?

Rong Min approached and asked, "What are you going to do?"

Fang Li pointed to the three open fields over there, I have to be busy, there are three plots of land to plant.

Rong Min looked at the three plots of land, which were about the same length and width as the tomato field, he frowned, you are alone?

Yes, Fang Li blinked, Uncle Marshal, do you want to help me?

Rong Ming: I can lend you some people. By the way, learn how to grow.

Fang Li raised his face and said happily: "Really? That's great! Thank you, Uncle Marshal.

Seeing the little guy so happy, the corners of Rong Ming's mouth also pulled up, and he was about to reach out and rub the little guy's head, but he saw that the little guy reflexively retreated two meters away, and I knew that you wanted to touch my head again.

He withdrew his hand in disdain and forgot.

Fang Li waved his hand, forget it, who makes me so cute.

A smile appeared at the corner of Rong Ming's lips, huh. It's lovely.

He said, "You take out the pirates' spaceship, we need to go in and investigate."

Oh, yes, Fang Li looked around, pointed to the side and asked him, is it okay to put it there?

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

Fang Li walked over, his palm opened, and in the next instant, a medium-sized spaceship appeared in front of Rong Ming's eyes.

Even though he had seen the transformation out of thin air once, Rong Min was still stunned for a while.

Some of the surrounding warriors also saw it, and they all ran over in surprise, Fang Li's ability to transform things out of thin air was only known to those who interrogated, and most of them did not know.

How did this suddenly appear a spaceship?

My God, how did this come about?

Marshal, be careful, there are eccentricities.

The soldiers all looked at the spacecraft in surprise, saw that the marshal was here, and all ran to the marshal to protect him, afraid that there was something dangerous in the spaceship that would be unfavorable to their marshal.

Rong Ming:

He waved his hand and said: It's okay, this is the spaceship of the Lion Pirate Group, there is no danger, you guys are busy.

Hearing this, the soldiers dispersed.

Fang Li clapped his hands and walked back, Uncle Marshal, okay.

Rong Min clicked on the communication of adjutant Xia Yang and sent a team of people to search the pirates' spaceship. Also, gather all the idle fighters.

After a while, more than 30 fighters were concentrated.

Xia Yang came over and asked Rong Ming: Marshal, is there a task?