What's wrong?

You are the Marshal of the Empire, isn't it easy for your army to want a deserted earth? How could the earth be sold?

Rong Ming:

Fang Li stared at him and thought for a while, then suddenly slapped his thigh, I know!

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: What do you know?

Fang Li laughed twice, and then said: Your political opponent didn't want you to get the earth, so he hung it up for sale in the middle of the night, but unfortunately, I bought it, right?

Rong Ming's eyes narrowed slightly, this little guy is too smart.

Fang Li continued: "I guess, your political opponent is from the government's side? Because they have the right to dispose of the earth. Even if the earth is taken back, it will be back in their hands.

Rong Min sighed, and had to admit that you were smart.

Generally so-so. Fang Li waved his hand and said again without modesty, just a little smarter than ordinary people.

Rong Ming: Even if they take it back, I will get the earth, sooner or later.

Fang Li: But at that time, no one sold you tomatoes, no one taught you how to plant trees on the earth.

Rong Ming:

Actually, Uncle Marshal, we can fully cooperate.

How to cooperate?

Fang Li said seriously: You help me get the identity card, the earth is transferred to my name, you can choose any place on the earth to build a base, and I will also help you plant forests. You can rest assured that I will not sell the earth to others, and you don't have to worry that your political enemies will get it. I'm definitely on the side of the partner.

How about Uncle Marshal? You have fruit again, someone has taught you to plant trees, you can build a base, and your purpose has been achieved. You just need to do me a small favor, and we can achieve a win-win situation. What do you think? It's still a good deal, right?

Rong Ming:

Rong Min has a headache.

*

The author has something to say: This chapter starts with a recovery day that has been changed to 6:

00 every morning.

Chapter 15: One for One

Thing The flowers of tomatoes, yellow, peduncles about 11.5cm long Professor

Hu arrived in the field early in the morning, holding a soft ruler in his hand, and recorded the characteristics of tomatoes one by one.

He needed to study these two ancient earth plants.

The species of ancient earth disappeared completely more than a thousand years ago, and no one has been able to grow natural plants on earth for a long time.

The sudden reappearance of these two crops, tomatoes and sweet potatoes, was amazing, and he had already told his old friend Professor Xie of Botany, who was already on his way.

The two soldiers walked over, not far from Professor Hu, and the voice faintly reached Professor Hu's ears.

Hey, that's the fruit, did you just see it? I didn't expect this to cure our mental disorders, it's amazing!

Looked at it. Lao Hei only ate two, he was able to control himself not to scratch the wall, and after eating four, he said that his head didn't hurt much. He has already come out of the isolation room. I really didn't expect it!