Not to mention that the fruit is really important to them and urgently needed, maybe they can develop a drug to treat mental disorders.

Rong Min lowered his hand and said: I bought them all. Sign a long-term purchase contract later?

OK. Fang Li nodded happily, his tail flicked behind him, and he asked again, but the price of different vegetables and fruits was different.

Well? Rong Min sensitively captured the meaning of the little guy's words, do you have anything else besides tomatoes and sweet potatoes?

Of course, didn't you see that I was still opening the ground? And other things. If you can't plant continuously, you must rotate the seed, and after planting this kind next time, you must change to another species, otherwise the yield will be reduced, and it is easy to get worms.

Rong Min probably understood, and asked: Are other fruits and vegetables grown as useful for mental disorders as tomatoes?

You rest assured, there is.

Fang Li nodded with a smile, he had already figured out what was effective for their mental disorder, not the vegetable variety, the key was to contain spiritual power.

Rong Min raised their biggest doubt, where did you get the seed?

Fang Li blinked and said, "Uncle Marshal, this is my trade secret.

Yung Ming: It's quite agile.

Rong Min changed the question again: I hope that the vegetables and fruits you grow can be sold to us on a priority basis.

Fang Li: This is no problem, but the price will be set at that time, you can rest assured, I will not pit you.

Well, this matter can be discussed later. Rong Min still has a lot of questions to communicate with Fang Li at this time, we would like to invite you to become a cultivation consultant of the military department, are you willing?"

Fang Li was a little confused: What do you mean? You want to grow something?

Yung: Right.

Fang Li: Where is it grown?

Rongming: Earth.

Fang Li looked at him half-fed, and asked incredulously: "You mean, let me teach your people how to cultivate on the earth?"

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

Uncle Marshal, Fang Li called Rong Ming, his round eyes were full of disbelief, you just wanted to know where my seeds came from, and now you want to dig up the business secrets of my planting?

Yung:

I see!

Fang Li's eyes widened, and he gasped exaggeratedly, looking at Rong Li with a look that I saw through you.

You want me to teach you that after you teach you, you will be self-sufficient and don't have to buy fruits and vegetables from me, right?

Yung: No.

Fang Li snorted and hugged his hands to his chest: But even if you know, you can't plant it.

Rong Min was curious: Why?

Fang Liwei raised his chin, the core was secret, and there was no comment.

Rongming:

Rong Min has a deep sense of helplessness, we just want to plant a forest out. Although it is also interesting to know the cultivation technology.

Planting trees?

Right.

Not growing crops?

No.