Commando regiment commander: I'll go!

Can we not have to quarantine in the future?

That's great!

Several other warriors were also discussing in a whispered excited.

The corners of Rong Ming's tight lips were also loosened, and the sub-orcs didn't have to try.

He turned back to Fang Li and said, "How much fruit do you have?"

Fang Lixiao narrowed his eyes: Let's go back to the conference room.

The two returned to the conference room, and Rong Ming's mood was much more relaxed.

After sitting down again, Rong Min saw Fang Li turning on the light brain on the Internet, and he asked: How do you sell your fruit? How much is a pound?

While checking the information, Fang Li casually asked: How much do you think is suitable for a pound?

Rong Min has not bought fruit like this, and this price is really difficult to estimate, you open it.

Wait, I'm checking. Fang Li replied.

Yung Ming: What to check?

Price. Fang Li checked for a while, figured it out, looked up and said, I'm done.

Rong Min looked at his smile and felt that it was not very good, how much?

Fang Li replied with a smile: 1,000 star coins a pound of tomatoes.

Rong Ming's always calm face has a hint of cracking, do you know how much is a box of relief drugs developed by the First Pharmaceutical Company of the Empire?

Fang Li nodded and pointed to the light screen, you know, I just checked, they have a box of 12 pills, selling 498 star coins a box. This medicine has little effect on your orcs, and it is slightly better for sub-orcs. You usually eat one box at a time, right? Are there any of my tomatoes that work?

Rong Ming: Fang Li continued:

"Look, my tomatoes, a pound is almost three, and the smaller one may have four. Sub-orcs generally eat two normal-sized ones, and they don't need a pound; Orcs don't hurt much if they eat four. With such a good effect, does the drug of the first pharmaceutical company have?

Rong Ming:

Also, how good the taste of my fruit is, it can be eaten as fruit, what a good experience.

And you know, how hard it is to grow things on Earth. You have to calculate my cost, I already have a good conscience.

Rong Ming: After Fang Li finished speaking, he blinked his ice-blue eyes and looked at Rong Min expectantly:

Uncle Marshal, buy it?

Rong Min rubbed his temples, and said in his heart, he really deserved to become a little fox, and the ancient earth data said that foxes are very cunning.

Chapter 14: Rong Ming's Headache

Fang Li saw Rong Ming like this, and continued to lobby.

How about Uncle Marshal? This is really cheap, if you sell it directly to the market, you know the value of this fruit, it must be more than 1,000 yuan, because you are soldiers, so I have a discount. And it's really hard to grow, and now it's just two plots, and the fruit yield is not too much

.

Rong Min couldn't help but smile, raised his hand to interrupt him, okay, you don't need to say it.

Fang Li stopped in time, and a pair of round ice-blue eyes looked at Rong Ming.

Rong Min sighed, the way the child looked at you like this is really hard to refuse.