Interrogate carefully, Fang Li's power, those two pieces of land and two fruits, don't miss it.

*

The author has something to say:

Chapter 12 I've been waiting all night

Marshal, do you believe it?

Adjutant Xia Yang had an incredible expression, a four or five-year-old child, not only caught more than two dozen pirates, but also had so many special abilities? Two plots were also planted, and the fruit also alleviated the mental disorders of orcs and sub-orcs? How do I feel like I'm not awake and dreaming.

Rong Min doesn't feel this way.

Not only the two of them, everyone who heard it was shocked.

These news, no matter which one is brought out alone, is shocking enough. And the pirates told them that it was all concentrated in one person, or a child?

You'll know after the review. Rong Min squeezed the information in his hand, and asked the warrior who led Fang Li sideways, what about the child?

The warrior was still in shock, and replied: I took him to the activity room to play.

Rong Min went to the activity room, pushed open the door and went in, but saw that the little guy had fallen asleep on the sofa, with a military magazine spread out under his face.

Rong Min bent down to look at it and found that the page spread out was an interview of his own, and there was a small pool of water on the page at this time.

He shook his head and smiled, crouched down, and looked at the little guy carefully.

Looking at it may be about four or five years old, the round face, the hair is white, and the fluffy look is particularly cute. He slept with his mouth slightly open, and because he slept on his side, he drooled a little.

Rong Min turned around and pulled a tissue to wipe the corner of the little guy's mouth.

It is a small sub-beast with a mutant form as a little fox, although the spiritual power has reached the S level, is it really as powerful as the pirates say?

After staring at him for a while, Rong Min approached, reached out to pick him up and send him to the room to sleep, who knows, as soon as his hand touched his head, the little one opened his eyes.

What are you doing? Fang Li was still very sleepy, his voice was soft and sticky, but his eyes were already fixed on each other.

In order to check the information and buy the earth last night, he didn't sleep all night, and he couldn't hold back to squint after reading the magazine on the sofa for a while, and fell asleep after a while.

But in this strange place, he didn't dare to sleep too hard.

Quite alert. Rong saw that he was awake, so he said: Go to the room to sleep. Do you want me to carry you?"

Fang Li was stunned for a while before returning to his senses, he got up, yawned and said: "No need, I'll go by myself."

Rong Min took him to the room next to him, and you slept in this room.

The warrior who followed behind couldn't help but widen his eyes, and he wanted to speak but held back.

If the pirates say that the child is so powerful, it is too dangerous to let this child sleep next door to the marshal!

But he held back, thinking, the marshal must have his own ideas.

Okay, thank you Uncle Marshal.

Fang Li was also not polite, and seeing that there was a bed inside, he climbed up on his own.